Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,887 members, 7,980,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel (617 Views)

Photo Of Ruggedman And Toyin Abraham / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by 2odd(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
The duo have been at loggerheads since 2010 due to the Toni payne saga ,with both artists releasing diss tracks ,but it seemz the duo are friends again as they combine to release a dope track titled religion

Re: Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
if dem like make dem quarrel enter hell

e no concern me
Re: Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by duullie88(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by Venusman(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
see these brothers o. so they were still quarrelling all this while.
and picture look like 1990s picture.
are you sure they settled.
Re: Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by Tolexander: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
...... I saw you with my two naked eyes giving my friend nodding but the blow was a job.....
Hope dem don clarify the wife Bleep¡ng iss between them?
Re: Ruggedman And 9ice Settles Quarrel by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Someone better be careful if he doesn't want his new wife giving his unfriendly-friend another Mouth Gig. You can't teach an old dog new tricks grin

(1) (Reply)

Alex Dab Competition / Aliko Dangote Gives Omotola's Son A Call On His Birthday (video) / Any Update On Our Super Star LAGBAJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.