Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,646 members, 7,951,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today (1214 Views)

Funmilade Adeyemi Declared Wanted By EFCC Has Been Arrested / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by kyrios: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Judging from the picture I don't know why she covers her face and still shake hands with another man who isn't related to her or her husband to me I think she is just a pretender and a terrorist that's all

Cc lalastica Seun mynd44 etc

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by HungerBAD: 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
My man Goodluck Jonathan.

Oya arrest Jonathan. I am sure somewhere,Jonathan has a picture of her without the veil.

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by WomanWrappa(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
undecided
Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by WomanWrappa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
My man Goodluck Jonathan.
how is he your man is he your gay partner??

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by jgt39859: 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmm
Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Declared wanted? How is she going to be identified?
Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by smileyz16(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
her life her business buh dis is totally sacrilegious in islam

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by farouk0403(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Arrest her ASAP,
Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by Rapwiz(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2016
chisos :/
Re: See Picture Of Aisha Wakil Declared Wanted By Nigeria Army Today by farouk0403(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2016
I onced saw her interview, she said bokoharam are just like her children before they turn to extremists, she said they do what ever she told them back then in maiduguri, she is never afraid of them because she is like a mother to them. Before they start killing innocent souls, they went to her for advice and she told them not to do it, as she narrated "but why didn't she report them to the military since she knows their agenda rather she chose to kept silent".

She even went to Sambisa for dialogue during Gej regime without any fear, she said that bokoharam didn't harm her, instead they gave her water to drink and told her that it is too risky to be here they plead with her not to intervened in any dialogue because they respect her and loved her,.

Please if she is not Bh how will she know their hideouts, why wouldn't they kill her or abducted her, why didn't she report to the military to arrest them immediately because she knows everything since from the initial

So many unanswered questions from this woman. NA should interrogate her ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor keeps 30 teenagers at home as sex slaves (Photo) -Vanguard / Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) / See Photo Of The Soldier Who Was Shot Dead By A Policeman In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.