Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Let Me Handle All Your Writing Challenges (article Writing, Blog Posts, Etc.) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Me Handle All Your Writing Challenges (article Writing, Blog Posts, Etc.) (286 Views)

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / Let Me Work For You And Pay Me Between 30k - 40k. / Let Me Handle Your Business Or Company's Social Media Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Handle All Your Writing Challenges (article Writing, Blog Posts, Etc.) by Samwils: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2016
Hi there,
Do you require the services of a young talented, competent, strong, versatile, team spirited, swift, time-conscious and trustworthy writer for your blog, websites, forums, etc.
Do you require constant supply of original, plagiarism free, grammatical error-free, well edited and modified, articles, writ-ups, and contents to your website.

Then i am the guy for the job, i will provide you with top notch, SEO friendly articles and contents, that will attract more organic visitors to your blog.

I am proficient with Microsoft word, excel, access, microsoft office suite, etc. I am accustomed with diverse online marketting tools such as, blogger, wordpress,etc.

I provide services such as :-

1. Article writing.

2. Blog posting.

3. Resume writing.

4. Project reviews.

5. Academic research, etc.

I will ensure 100% professionalism in all my written articles, i will personally edit, modify and proofread the articles before sending them to you, i will also ensure prompt delivery either to your website, blog, forum or as an attachement to your mail all at a pocket friendly rate, you can contact me via email at samueltom19@gmail.com or call 08171577243 for more of my written samples and testimonials.

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Graphic Designer / Video Editor? / Technical Advisor, Malaria At PATH Nigeria / Music Instructors Needed Urgently In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.