Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively (642 Views)

Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively by bumi10(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2016
Whether he is an alien, we are yet to know but this guy is always running enough to make sure that the closest person to him does not out run him. This to me invariably means that Usain Bolt can even run faster if their is any other person more closer to him. It gives me concern. Will their ever be an athlete that will out run him?

They say lightning never strikes twice, but Usain Bolt has claimed the title of fastest man in the world three times in a row beating American Justin Gatlin to win his third successive gold medal in the 100m final race on Sunday night, running the track in 9.81 seconds at the Rio 2016 Olympics. More photos after the cut...

After the race on Sunday, Usain Bolt said:

'Somebody said I can become immortal'. 'Two more medals to go and I can sign off. Immortal.' He added 'I came to these Olympics to win three golds and prove I am one of the greats,' he said, 'If I fail I will feel sad and I will not feel accomplished.'

Bolt, who hopes to break the world record in the 200m on Thursday - his favorite event - added that he would be disappointed if he did not complete the 'triple triple'.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/unbeatable-usain-bolt-remains-fastest.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
wow....dis guy can run
Re: Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively by cruzita(f): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2016
so he completed a hatrick

usain bolt ,u can't win. me o

I'm coming for u
Re: Unbeatable Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man On Earth 3X Consecutively by searchng4love: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2016
cruzita:
so he completed a hatrick

usain bolt ,u can't win. me o

I'm coming for u

E
Hey complete the runs here first

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has 1 Gold And 1 Silver At The Ongoing RIO / Ms Bodega: White Lady Collabos Timaya, Wants To Conquer Nigerian Music / Mark Zuckerberg's Humility: Freeze & Alibaba Writes On How We Are All Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.