Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,764 members, 7,912,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:46 PM

Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man In The World Three Times In A Row! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man In The World Three Times In A Row! (448 Views)

Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / DSS Recaptures Nollywood Actress On Death Row Who Escaped From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man In The World Three Times In A Row! by Goldenzeneth1: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
They say lightning never strikes twice, but Usain Bolt has claimed the title of fastest man in the world three times in a row beating American Justin Gatlin to win his third successive gold medal in the 100m final race on Sunday night, running the track in 9.81 seconds at the Rio 2016 Olympics. More photos after the cut...

After the race on Sunday, Usain Bolt said:
'Somebody said I can become immortal'. 'Two more medals to go and I can sign off. Immortal.' He added  'I came to these Olympics to win three golds and prove I am one of the greats,' he said,  'If I fail I will feel sad and I will not feel accomp

To continue and see more photos click here

Re: Usain Bolt Remains The Fastest Man In The World Three Times In A Row! by MrOlihilistic: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
has anyone ever disputed him of that

(1) (Reply)

Pics:Charly Boy Educates Youths On How 2 Save Nigeria & Move The Country Forward / ''diamonds In The Rough''; 22 Girls Compete To Be The Queen With A Heart In Miss / Toke Makinwa Stuns On 1st Cover For Fame Extra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.