Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (145208 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by DDN: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yes, I got an invite today against next week for next level interview. I can not remember what position I applied for. Something tells me it's the supervisor position.

Please can someone remind me of the job specifications for the supervisor position? Any idea of what to expect in the interview will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by maigemuu: 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Your interview is in lagos now. Right?
dkby:

Applied for Analyst and first stage was CBT and Essay in Abuja last month.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nelzone:
Your interview is in lagos now. Right?

Yes please.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
dkby:

Yes please.

Please is dis interview taking place at Nirsal office or Nextzon office?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by modash(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
bigbroda:

Please is dis interview taking place at Nirsal office or Nextzon office?
It's nextzon that's conducting the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by areusaved(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
maigemuu:
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by areusaved(m): 9:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
please any job vacancy for production company as quality control position. dearly in need.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just got an invite for second level interview at abuja for assistant manager credit gaurantee and operation manager position for Thursday. Any one in the house with such or other related post?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by areusaved(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
production and quality control Job.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
olybaby50:
Just got an invite for second level interview at abuja for assistant manager credit gaurantee and operation manager position for Thursday. Any one in the house with such or other related post?

You mentioned two positions. Were you invited for the two?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
olybaby50:

Did they send d mail to u today(being sunday)?

Secondly, was your first stage a test or an interview? ..and where did it take place (Lagos or Abuja)?

All da best bro!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
bigbroda:

Did they send d mail to u today(being sunday)?

Secondly, was your first stage a test or an interview? ..and where did it take place (Lagos or Abuja)?

All da best bro!

Yes, i received my mail on sunday, likewise someone i know in Abuja also recieved his on sunday too. Also, my first stage was an interview and was conducted in Lagos but now the second stage to be conducted at Nirsal office in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Leks:

You mentioned two positions. Were you invited for the two?

sorry for the mis-up. the position is assistant manager credit guarantee operations and portfolio manager position
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2016
olybaby50:

Yes, i received my mail on sunday, likewise someone i know in Abuja also recieved his on sunday too. Also, my first stage was an interview and was conducted in Lagos but now the second stage to be conducted at Nirsal office in Abuja

Thank you for the feedback. I am so happy for you o and pray dat mine too comes. I applied for Deputy Manager IT and did my 1st interview in Lagos on d 10th of last month. Which day did u do yours? Sorry for much questioning, just trying to do some permutations ni. I hope you understand.

All da best bro!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
bigbroda:

Thank you for the feedback. I am so happy for you o and pray dat mine too comes. I applied for Deputy Manager IT and did my 1st interview in Lagos on d 10th of last month. Which day did u do yours? Sorry for much questioning, just trying to do some permutations ni. I hope you understand.

All da best bro!

I did my first interview on the 15th October 2016. Just be positive, as you believe it will be so. Moreover, it's in batches
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ABDULKKR(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2016
I just received a mail for e-test and writing test invitation in Abuja.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2016
olybaby50:

I did my first interview on the 15th October 2016. Just be positive, as you believe it will be so. Moreover, it's in batches

Amen! Thanks bro! Lastly, please help me use your spare time on dat day probably after your interview to ask one of the HR guyz if they already conducted interviews for IT positions applicants especially d position I applied for (Deputy Manager-IT). Pls try and don't forget. God bless you.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
bigbroda:

Amen! Thanks bro! Lastly, please help me use your spare time on dat day probably after your interview to ask one of the HR guyz if they already conducted interviews for IT positions applicants especially d position I applied for (Deputy Manager-IT). Pls try and don't forget. God bless you.

smileyI'll do my best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by biggypaul: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
I got an invite for a second level interview at abuja last friday,@olybaby50 How did it go.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
biggypaul:
I got an invite for a second level interview at abuja last friday,@olybaby50 How did it go.

Were you able to attend? How did it go? Please fill me in
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please I got the invite for the test and essay writing. I will like to knw from those who have done d test earlier what is the essay topic? i just wabt to have an idea . Please assist thank you
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by biggypaul: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
olybaby50:

Were you able to attend? How did it go? Please fill me in

It was cool but many pple did not show up maybe cos of location. Had it @ULO building abj. What abt yours? Did you go? How was it
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
biggypaul:

It was cool but many pple did not show up maybe cos of location. Had it @ULO building abj. What abt yours? Did you go? How was it

I am yet to attend. Scheduled for 10th Nov. 2016.
I won't mind you sharing detail you think might help us all here. One luv
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Please is anyone here attending 2nd level interview in Abuja tomorrow 8th nov?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by biggypaul: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
olybaby50:

I am yet to attend. Scheduled for 10th Nov. 2016.
I won't mind you sharing detail you think might help us all here. One luv

Not much what you do and your experience, how many weeks notice, current salary package and designation.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
I got another invite again for written test and e-test on Saturday.I couldn't go for the first one
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
ABDULKKR:
I just received a mail for e-test and writing test invitation in Abuja.

What date pls?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
yemndra:
Please I got the invite for the test and essay writing. I will like to knw from those who have done d test earlier what is the essay topic? i just wabt to have an idea . Please assist thank you

Saturday right?
pls house assist us with how the format of the test
is it GMAT?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by theodorahc: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
modash:

It's nextzon that's conducting the interview

What should one prepare for?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by theodorahc: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hi, I got a mail from Nextzon but it did not state NIRSAL. Please did any one get a similar mail? What are we to expect? The interview would last for about an hour.

bigbroda:

All da best bro!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Eseose9:

Saturday right? pls house assist us with how the format of the test is it GMAT?
yes on saturday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.