Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (420849 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Fadajasi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Whats happening here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lolz.... whoever behind that took up this Job...

More grease to your elbow... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by sKeetz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
$800 Amazon gift card with cash receipt available.

2*$300
1*$200

Call/whatsapp 09057258682
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Franiey: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2018
Mayorall has really lost it in trust and credible business.

On the first page of this thread has Mayorall's instructions and shipping fees of which suppose to be a guide for clients who are willing to patronise his service.

I got a deal on eBay for a laptop and immediately contacted him to place the order. After transferring the money and making the purchase, he told me that there's still the shipping fee to pay to Nigeria. I told him I knew and that its when it arrives Nigeria I'm suppose to pay and that it's $30.

This was where it all began. He told me that was 'old fee and price', that it changed many years ago. But that is what is still on your thread which is the guide for everyone to follow and not be faced with another story after making payment.
After I had made payment is when he's telling me laptop shipping is $50 - $70 claiming Airlines and customs increased fees.

I emphasized that what he had on his thread is different and that is the instruction guiding everyone wanting to use his service. He then claimed that he did on new quotes.
I had read his posts earlier on to be conversant with any changes and I didn't see any of such before placing order. I then had to go back to his account to scrutinise his posts. What I found were only 2 related posts dating to July 18th and July 21st, 2018 where he posted a "downward review of shipping fee" and where he quoted a link with the reviewed fee respectively. The screenshots are below.

At the point where customers are supposed to be satisfied with good service is where Mayorall starts stressing clients.

He's claiming that he would cancel the order and make a refund at the verge of loosing such a deal and the stress I went through to get this done.
By virtue of your thread carrying this instructions that serves as a guide of which I conformed to before placing the order, you are to serve right according to them pending any update to come which shall be standing to all thereafter.

I am not trying to soil his name, but credibility is what makes a business stand out. Presently there are several posts above by someone claiming what Mayorall did. I wouldn't have believed till I experienced this first hand.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hi franiey, kindly receive your refund sir.

We cant use our fund to pay custom and airline.

Also we didn't gave you quotation before you paid,

Also, it is still very much possible we refund you at this stage as agreement isn't able to be reached.

Also we might not be able to go via the controversy of doing business with you.

We rather before refund to you. Seller can resist item so you can buy again. Thanks
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Normal cargo now ready for pick up.

Thanks all for your business...

M.kabod

You can still pick up as late as 7pm today. Actually available since friday.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
All goods shipped 5 business days ago now ready for pick up.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oga daros iphones...

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr Riamah LG phones

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oga Emeka Google pixel phone and great laptop

M.kabod

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mrs Sarah items

M.kabod...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mr Udok items worth half a million naira

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
More of Mr Udok goods

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.