Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,770 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:31 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (428038 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Keballl: 2:12pm On May 25, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Simeoncal(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
mayorall:

Whats the quantity sir.

One each sir.
Thanks.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2017
Helllo mayoral,I read a testimony about you here on another trend,just some quick question for you....1. can I buy and ship to your address from amazon?

2 What is the shipping cost of an item like Solid state drive that is less than 1kg?

3.How long will it take to get to me here in lagos.

Note: I have been buying from amazon since last year,they have always been delivering to me here in lagos,but their 10 working day's delivery period is too slow for me,I also used DHL to ship from a forwarding address in Florida but the charges is killing and making it difficult for me to break even.
I want speedy delivery,with security and utmost handling for my fragile item....hope to read from u soon
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by nuramohammed26: 8:17pm On May 25, 2017
gidimasters:

Noobody Chai... So you don dey fear empty box from nipost? Lobatan
@noobody Hehehe no wan hear any bad news... .
@gidimasters Why not shocked e get person wey oder phone, na eye pencil dey the package. Yeye Nipost
I too don dey look @mayorall side for my next shipment
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2017
nuramohammed26:

@noobody Hehehe no wan hear any bad news... .
@gidimasters Why not shocked e get person wey oder phone, na eye pencil dey the package. Yeye Nipost
I too don dey look @mayorall side for my next shipment

lol.... grin grin grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2017
Items received... Thanks for the free flash drive

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by nuramohammed26: 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
gidimasters:
Items received... Thanks for the free flash drive
Congrats.. . did you placed order using @mayorall? how long from the day of payment to receiving your items?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Congrats.. . did you placed order using @mayorall? how long from the day of payment to receiving your items?

I placed the order myself but made use of his address

Duration: 5 days

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2017
Solatium:
Helllo mayoral,I read a testimony about you here on another trend,just some quick question for you....1. can I buy and ship to your address from amazon?

2 What is the shipping cost of an item like Solid state drive that is less than 1kg?

3.How long will it take to get to me here in lagos.

Note: I have been buying from amazon since last year,they have always been delivering to me here in lagos,but their 10 working day's delivery period is too slow for me,I also used DHL to ship from a forwarding address in Florida but the charges is killing and making it difficult for me to break even.
I want speedy delivery,with security and utmost handling for my fragile item....hope to read from u soon

Yes, you can ship to us.

Takes 5 business days to arrive in NG.

Lets see your item. We wil give you the quote.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2017
Items that arrived this week.

Zibah1 baba

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:35am On May 26, 2017
Mr udom

Nikon d7200 camera worth #400,000

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2017
Singapore1 baba.

1 Share

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
Gidimistress cheesy grin

Trousers

Shirts

Backpack

2 iphone 6

1 iphone 7 red

Disk

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
Wave1 .

Samsung note 5.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2017
Lazinny

Iphone 5s

Iphone 6 plus

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
Barezzi

Victron

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2017
Kingsilly.

B & O

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2017
Mr chidozie.

Lotta goods.................

More photos loading

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Opistorincos(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2017
boss mayorall, my alipocket has been funded already, can i still ship to you and get it within a week? and please what's the total cost of getting the phone to bowen university, iwo?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
mayorall:

Yes, you can ship to us.

Takes 5 business days to arrive in NG.

Lets see your item. We wil give you the quote.

Attached is the picture of the item,it weight less than 20gramm,though I just received these ones in set
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2017
SSD
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
mayorall:
Singapore1 baba.
This is what it is,those pictures on my device are not attaching
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bamidek(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Solatium(m): 8:30pm On May 26, 2017
mayorall:

$10

Can you shop on behalf of someone on amazon too? if yes what is the exchange rate in use? is there a service charge to that? what is the mode of payment? I.e payment on delivery or before delivery? ...thanks
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by nuramohammed26: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017
@MAYORALL pls kindly check this and let me know if i can ship it to your address... I can make the payment or you can make the payment for me. I want what's most convenient for you.
Quantity:1
How much?
Pls reply ASAP,
Thank you
XIAOMI Original MI bluetooth headset Youth edition earphones Handsfree For iPhone Samsung LG android Phone wind noise canceling
http://s.aliexpress.com/Efqi6zu2
(from AliExpress Android)
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by holuphisayor(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2017
Item was delivered to me well packagedgrin . Thanks for the awesome service sir

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by instauration: 3:34pm On May 27, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2017
instauration:
Good day to you Mayorall. Please could you give me the price for 50 pieces each of these transport to Zaria, Kaduna state inclusive:
https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=133+tooth+gear+for+HP+5200+Printer+

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&SearchText=52%2F96+tooth+gear+for+HP+5200+Printer+
1 piece of https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/MOLYKOTE-300-500-Grease-for-fuser_737839367.html?spm=a2700.7743248.51.23.oUK5rZ

Kindly contact supplier. Discuss price. We will buy and ship
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2017
Solatium:

Can you shop on behalf of someone on amazon too? if yes what is the exchange rate in use? is there a service charge to that? what is the mode of payment? I.e payment on delivery or before delivery? ...thanks

Our company doesnt charge you for helping you pay. Drop details. We will purchase.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.