Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,895 members, 7,909,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job (1082 Views)

When You Eventually Get That Dream Job / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / How To Get Your Dream Job In Nigeria: 10 Powerful Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
So we recently launched a comparison website where items, people, devices, etc... can be compared making it possible for anyone to make a choice. An example is where we compared extensively the recently launched Infinix Hot S with Tecno Camon C9 making it easier for users to make a choice between the two powerful phones. Our site is designed such that members can even comment and air their opinion as such, users will read from many contributors and then make a choice more easily.
Now to the main thing, as a registered member, you can write on any topic ranging from phones, PCs, celebrities, fashion, Automobile and anything you can think of... and you'll get paid for doing so. The cool thing is that your article don't need to be that long... Just a page of MS word or even less then you're good to go.
But note, your article must be original content written by you.

SEE SAMPLE

We have Terms and Conditions before submitting but for now, you can submit without having up to 20 comments. Though try and read the T&C.
The address of the website is http://comparehub.com.ng and you can register from the "register" button and then submit your article through our simple form layout via the "submit compare" button.

For more clarification, leave your comment here.

Thanks

Compareadmin
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
STILL IN NEED OF ARTICLES.....
I WILL OVERLOOK MOST OF THE T&C FOR NOW....
JUST WRITE A UNIQUE(NOT COPIED) CONTENT AND YOU MUST GET REWARDED.

SEE SAMPLE
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Xzbit91: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nairastake:
STILL IN NEED OF ARTICLES.....
I WILL OVERLOOK MOST OF THE T&C FOR NOW....
JUST WRITE A UNIQUE(NOT COPIED) CONTENT AND YOU MUST GET REWARDED.

SEE SAMPLE
so you want writers with original contents yet you don't want to give adequate and commensurate compensation, I must admit your terms and conditions are not encouraging.
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Xzbit91:

so you want writers with original contents yet you don't want to give adequate and commensurate compensation, I must admit your terms and conditions are not encouraging.

I understand where you're going but I mentioned that I'm not going to make use of the T&C for now.
I have plans of dishing out bigger cash amounts through draws. But for now, I'm starting on a low key.
Thanks for your contribution though
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Xzbit91: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Nairastake:

I understand where you're going but I mentioned that I'm not going to make use of the T&C for now.
I have plans of dishing out bigger cash amounts through draws. But for now, I'm starting on a low key.
Thanks for your contribution though
You're welcome
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Mediapace: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Xzbit91: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2016
Mediapace:
Bro stop wasting your time and go to sourcegig.com

OP is a scammer undecided
Don't believe him abeg
How can you be so sure?
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Mediapace: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Mediapace: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Mediapace: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Mediapace: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Get Paid To Write While You Await Your Dream Job by Nairastake: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
More articles needed

(1) (Reply)

On Demand Laundry Startup Vacancy / Urgent Vancancies / Analysts At First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.