Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,715 members, 7,941,720 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me (4690 Views)

Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / Nairalanders!!!!! Please Advise On This For Bride Price Paying Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
motherfucker:
@amagunnerfan, concerning your building, please be careful with folks around here like they have stated. Someone mentioned abduwalecx and spyder888, yes, he is right about those bro. They are good. You should also be the one to run your stuff or look for someone you can trust. if you can see someone with same heart as yourself as I can see that you are very selfless. You do things for people without expecting anything in return. Find that kind of person if you must look for someone to run around for you. THEY ARE HARD to find and I doubt whoever you give that project to can handle without adding their own extra.

In my whole life, I have ONLY one person I can play such game with and the person isn't even my brother. This because I have known the dude for as much as 7 years. Last building renovation I wanted to do, I had to bring him all the way from Benin to Ogun state in order to prevent anyone from cheating me because I do not know anything about building lol. In fact the little I know about building was learnt on nairaland.

The way some people call figures here makes you so scared. In fact they gave an impression that to set a foundation, one need at least 1Million naira but Akeenbussy (he commented on your thread) made me aware that he did his foundation to lintel for less than 1Million and another guy showed his own building with similar result..

Like another advised you, where you want to build is very close to virtually all the building material you might want and therefore, it is very very cheap. Ewokoro is there for cement and so are other things.

It can be done bro. Just make sure that you are there when the foundation is being set, make sure it so solid. My mother used gravel, granite, sand for her foundation and decking. the plumber that work there last almost died while working at the decking to fix the DWC and other fittings. I felt sorry for him lol

Make sure the foundation is solid , has german flooring (mixed with granite, gravel, sand and cement), the decking is solid (same as foundation mixing) and the building has as much pillars as possible. you will not worry about collapse.

Do not be discourage, it can be done and forget those people calling figures that they do not even have in their bank account.

Thanks man. I don't give up easily. Hence I am an Arsenal fan - forget the initial manu lie. I was trying to cover up and ended up mistakenly posting from this account. Though no one on here will still know the truth person behind this particular account.

Once you are set for the blogging thing, hit me up on here and I will guide you through. Your success is my suuccess.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Thanks man. I don't give up easily. Hence I am an Arsenal fan - forget the initial manu lie. I was trying to cover up and ended up mistakenly posting from this account. Though no one on here will still know the truth person behind this particular account.

Once you are set for the blogging thing, hit me up on here and I will guide you through. Your success is my suuccess.
OMG, Your last paragraph just made my day. cheesy grin grin. Can't wait to get started.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
motherfucker:
OMG, Your last paragraph just made my day. cheesy grin grin. Can't wait to get started.
Mate if you know the real person behind this account, you won't be surprised. I got here by grace. I have no choice to be gracious to others.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Mate if you know the real person behind this account, you won't be surprised. I got here by grace. I have no choice to be gracious to others.

And more grace shall be your portion bro. It is good to appreciate God's grace in our lives. cool Ii work better and faster when I have someone to answer my questions from time to time.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
The thing is that I am not a football fanatic lol but I love the game and played it while growing up. But I do not know much about history, transfers etc lol. I will start with Man u sha.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
stephanos:
Why buy a car ?

I think you need a tricycle
My thought anyway
U mean this typetongue

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
amagunnerfan:

hey bro. This scoopdragon terms a condition looks scary o.

http://scoopdragonpublishing.com/subscriptions/requirements/.

They said the do not accept rewritten contents. How I go do boss?

And they also said something about pop ups. Not sure I understand that section.

Do they accept pop up/pop under ads?
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2016
motherfucker:
hey bro. This scoopdragon terms a condition looks scary o.

http://scoopdragonpublishing.com/subscriptions/requirements/.

They said the do not accept rewritten contents. How I go do boss?

And they also said something about pop ups. Not sure I understand that section.

Do they accept pop up/pop under ads?
90% of the sites on there use rewritten content and 95% of news items on different news sites the world over are rewritten/re-reportage. No one has 100% exclusive news 100% of the time.

Ashley Balchin the owner of the company is all talks no bite. Don't get worried about him. I have 2 of my sites on his network ( I really do not like him ) and have no issues but off course he doesn't know where I am from.

Don't bother re the ads now. Just get started. Make sure you do not copy any one. Just re-report news items already reported by others. Go on his network and have a look at the examples of sites he has on there.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
yomi007k:
We are to ask u....do u really need a car since ur travelling out?

I think u jus want someone to tell u why u dont need one n im here 4 u.

1. A car does not help ur business.

2. A car by default is a liability until u convert it to an asset.

3. A car will stress u n make u lose focus. eg fake friends n commitments.

4. It generates attractions. ...eg police, thief, lastma, frsc, vio etc.

5. Its value drops.

so mr blogger with these few points, I hope I have been able to confuse n not convince u dt....u dnt bloody need a car ....

lolzzzzzz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
#drops mic
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Alisteven:

U mean this typetongue
stupid kids on nairaland.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by Arsenal3192: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=motherfucker post=49406966]

Hi mate,

Been hunting you on mail. Have any Newsnow sites on sale for the future? smiley
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
[quote author=Arsenal3192 post=49511534][/quote] are you the OP of this thread? I don't understand your comment.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by Arsenal3192: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2016
That message was for amagunnerfan.... He doesn't reply mail, so found him here tongue...

I am on the lookout for a newsnow football site smiley

Regards
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Arsenal3192:
That message was for amagunnerfan.... He doesn't reply mail, so found him here tongue...

I am on the lookout for a newsnow football site smiley

Regards
You don't have my email. If you do, please send the email again.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Boss, thanks for the motivation o. I really appreciate.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by diva90: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2016
If you can afford one, then I don't see why you shouldn't get a car, it makes life easier.
But since you said you are relocating overseas... consider the city you are relocating to first, if the city has good means of transportation, then you might not need a car but if you are moving to an area where there is barely any public transport and it may be hard to get around without a private car then by all means, you might have to consider getting a car
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by Compliant(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Manunitedblogge:
An example of a newsnow site is weallfollowunited.com. I know the Indian who has that site. He makes minimum of $100 per day. And to think he bought his sites ( five of them for $2100, he actually beat me to it as I wasn't having money due to having to pay hospital bills of my now late ex ).

I guess you have enough clues, without the hassles of a mentorship class but you can ask as many questions as possible.

Pls Where can one buy site in bulk just as you stated above?
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Good to hear back from you. Things moved faster for me than I expected. One of the companies I listed gave me a big advance and willing to give me more ( under contract which means I won't be able to use any other network for 3 years for my network of sites ) which has made it possible for me to acquire one plot of land and in few days will start building. I am wow by GOD. Certainly not my effort as I really do not deserve the grace I enjoy.

You can make $50 per day for sure. Just make sure you are not lazy. I write 24 articles per day myself and minimum is 200 words. It will have an effect on your back in the long term but you can get rid of that by exercising regularly. I can barely stand errect right now because I stopped going to the gym after I got married, I thought my wife will be a sort of a gym for me INSIDE ( LOL ).

You may not be able to write 24 articles a day. 10-12 is however doable and with that you should be able to make $50 a day. Note that I have been writing for 9 years and each time I look at my articles when I was first starting, there were mostly rubbish...but keep doing and you will get there.

Don't make money be your focus for now. Money will come. Do what I did. Buy to sell. I sold one of my newsnow sites yesterday for x3 of how much I bought it in August and this is despite making close to x2 of the capital. You may not have it so good yet because you don't know who you are to approach but build a site, push the revenue to $20-$50 per day. Do it consistently for 3-5 months. List it on flippa or mention me here and I will link you up. A site making $600 per month should fetch you at leas $4000. That gives you $2000 to invest on a bigger site that will make you more money and $2000 to spend on me, women, your family ( you won't go wrong here trust me ), or whatever you want.

Don't employ writers now. Not yet. DO IT YOURSELF. It is when you know that you will be able to hire writers and train them to your taste. Learn, learn and learn. It is important. And when you want to employ writers as you are just only on scoopdragon, employ Nigerians as they will be cheaper. Don't invest 1 million on this project. It will be a waste. 50k is enough.

Sign up with tigertech.net. They charge $8 per month and you can host as many sites as possible under that plan.

I am here to help but won't do it privately as I have had enough idiots saying rubbish about me.
boss, I keep coming here to re-read everything lol. Do you mean here that I site making $600 per month, can be sold for $4000? I mean the $4000 is different from the $600 that has been previously made every month. Am I right? Just trying to understand this clearly.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
Compliant:

Pls Where can one buy site in bulk just as you stated above?
I don't buy in bulk. I buy one after the other. I have bought at least 2 sites per year for the last 3 years and sold some as well.

If you are interested in buying a newsnow site and can afford as much as $4200, I have one for sale. An Arsenal site. I won't sell for less.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
motherfucker:
boss, I keep coming here to re-read everything lol. Do you mean here that I site making $600 per month, can be sold for $4000? I mean the $4000 is different from the $600 that has been previously made every month. Am I right? Just trying to understand this clearly.

I have sold a site for $10,000 before. My highest so far. I won't reveal the auction URL or site in question as that way you can easily dig me out and know who is behind this account.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 2:18am On Sep 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
I have sold a site for $10,000 before. My highest so far. I won't reveal the auction URL or site in question as that way you can easily dig me out and know who is behind this account.
I am not asking for your own please and I am not bothered about that.

Maybe you didn't understand my question and so let me put it this way.

How much will a site making $600 per month be sold for? I just want to understand what you wrote up there.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2016
motherfucker:
I am not asking for your own please and I am not bothered about that.

Maybe you didn't understand my question and so let me put it this way.

How much will a site making $600 per month be sold for? I just want to understand what you wrote up there.
If I am the seller and with people in the game that I know, I will not sell for less than $6000 for a site that makes $600 per month.

It is usuall 4-24 times the monthly earning. Depending on who you know and your negotiation power.

When I want to buy, I look for sites not making money at all because the owners don't know how to make money from their sites. Sites that are dying. Just like real estate really.

1 Like

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
If I am the seller and with people in the game that I know, I will not sell for less than $6000 for a site that makes $600 per month.

It is usuall 4-24 times the monthly earning. Depending on who you know and your negotiation power.

When I want to buy, I look for sites not making money at all because the owners don't know how to make money from their sites. Sites that are dying. Just like real estate really.
chai... you last paragraph kill me o. Please, accept my bow! You are good and you know your onion. I am grateful to learn from you.
Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by amagunnerfan: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
motherfucker:
chai... you last paragraph kill me o. Please, accept my bow! You are good and you know your onion. I am grateful to learn from you.
When you are the first born in your family in a family that isn't that buoyant and the odds are against you, you find a way.

Deciding to leave school at SS1 is the best decision ever.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me by motherfucker: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
amagunnerfan:
When you are the first born in your family in a family that isn't that buoyant and the odds are against you, you find a way.

Deciding to leave school at SS1 is the best decision ever.
Thanks. I know that feeling bro. It's not easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Regretting My Marriage That's Not Up To 2mths / Mom's Favorite Phrases . . . New Moms Pick your Choice. / Does D&c Abortion Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.