Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos (249495 Views)

Zimbabwe: Robert Mugabe's Forced But Well-endowed Retirement / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bombay
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Emeka71(m): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sweet buttox.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by stiflerdrug: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
The ynash looks strong

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Bbrown65: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Smoking hot
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nectarbaba(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
When you contantly behold this image the probabily of you having heart attack due to congi is very high. People beware
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by MrRichy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
the vaseline crews are coming

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Small nyansh shocked

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by dapiluv: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is always encouraging wen people like her serving public not bothering abt what people will Say.
Thumb up for her.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by kenoz(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
shocked
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Maski87: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonsense, in Nigeria I know some police women whose nyash are much bigger than this
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by lereinter(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
If

I
Catch her
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kenyans and big asses be lyk

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by macho44(m): 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
bag of poooooooooooooo angry you people are celebrating bag of poooooooo! Who is d mod that moves this shii to fp he/she deserves a hawt slap...

Wetin concern us with Kenya's ass abi niaja nyash don finish sad

i am offended
Ur bum bum is small?
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
She's got a bright future behind her

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by julioralph(m): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
bag of poooooooooooooo angry you people are celebrating bag of poooooooo! Who is d mod that moves this shii to fp he/she deserves a hawt slap...

i am offended

shebi na your crush LALA$TICLALA move am, so why you dey vex
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by VictorRomanov: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
the equation isn't balanced....if y'all know what i mean cool
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmn.....she has a bright future behind her!
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice body. Butterface.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by bobestman(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
That small nyash?who nyash don help self?
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by greatness22(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:

i am offended
What a beautiful hypocrite you are. Before this thread was moved to front page, you appreciated the ass by saying "nice butt" so why saying thrash about it now?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by wtfCode: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chei, see cantilever nyansh o shocked ukwu nwelu nti. She got that imo-abia babes hips shocked
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Nash appraisal is getting out of hand. SMH

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by MadCow1: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ndi Kenya and forehead be like Palm oil and Palm tree..
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by tico1212(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just dey imagine if this babe dey match.... the guy behind her go dey confuse, dey carry both left leg and left hand at the same time grin
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Yoyostic: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tight security in kenya indeed. Welcome to kenyanairaland.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatness22:
What a beautiful hypocrite you are. Before this thread was moved to front page, you appreciated the ass by saying "nice butt" so why saying thrash about it now?
i never knew the shii will make it to fp

it doesn't worth fp.... whats d moral lesson
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by slap1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
later slim creatures will be claiming relevance cheesy

No matter how ugly ure, just have a big butt and the world is yours!

she is not famous because she caught saddam or she destroyed isis, she is because of the beauty behind her!

that tells you alot about the power of a big ass!

in other news heard that a guy came back to life after seeing her butt

Hahahahaha
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by tico1212(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
greatness22:

I tot i was the only one that noticed that.... yeyenatu
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by confistified(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:

i am offended
Hmmmm show us ur own naija ass na lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by slap1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Maski87:
Nonsense, in Nigeria I know some police women whose nyash are much bigger than this

So it's what you're going around and checking...

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Pray(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only positive news out of Kenya in recent times. But sha, yansh dey there o....
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by greatness22(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
i never knew the shii will make it to fp

it doesn't worth fp.... whats d moral lesson
You've not answered my question, why did you appreciate the ass in the first place and then modify it just to condemn it again? Or are you trying to tell me you're speaking with both sides of your mouth?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.