Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Whose Track Record Is This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whose Track Record Is This? (1142 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2009
1) First he carelessly create a world in which he ensure there is the capability to sin.

2) Some beings in heaven exploit this weakness that god designed in his creation and started sinning like hell.

3) He gets mad at these beings and he kicks them out of heaven, rather than squashing them and their sin dead once and for all.

4) He sends then out of heaven into the space of the universe, knowing that these sinful beings are going to one day torment the beloved creatures that he planned to create.

5) Then he create his beloved humans in this hostile environment replete with the possibility and temptation of sin.

6) He does not give these humans the ultimate resistance to fight off sin, but makes them vulnerable to sin.

7) As weak as they are, these humans succumb to the inevitable, and they sin.

8.) What he expect? Did he know that they were gonna sin?

9) He gets angry and punishes them

10) Humans carry on sinning like hell

11) He wipes out the entire population of Sodom & Gomorah, hoping to wipe out sin in these places, but fails miserably

12) Humans carry on sinning like hell.

13) In his wisdom, he decides to wipe out the ENTIRE population of the earth save Noah's and his family (less than 20 people in total).

14) Starts a brand new generation of people with Noah and his family, dumbskulledly thinking that this time he had dealt with sin for good.

15) Guess what - he still has not deal with sin, and sin returns as if nothing at all had happened.

16) To this day, we are here still sinning away like we are in hell.

[size=18pt]
Is this not the track record of a bumbling incompetent fart?
[/size]
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by blacksta(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
Another display - lack of Understanding  /  Deluded being  - Your judgement awaits you

I am sure u never heard of Freewill,

The things of the spirit are not know by the carnal mind.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
Huxley! This is not a website where you come to display ur babaric and animalistic traits! please, keep your thoughts to yourself!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

Huxley! This is not a website where you come to display your babaric and animalistic traits! please, keep your thoughts to yourself!

Why don't you try and answer the questions that this post poses, silly, deluded and ignorant, religions soaked butter of a brain.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by blacksta(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2009
U actually think your self righteousness can save you or u think u can exist Outside of God. My dear friend u r so doomed / blinded by ignorance
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by mantraa: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Huxley
You forgot to mention his last attempt at dealing with sin.

His own law that he made states that the punishment for sin is death. So god in his infinite wisdom decides to create a son so that he can have him murdered so that we can continue sinning safe in the knowledge that someone else has already paid the penalty. How is this not rediculous?

You are right. the christian god is an idiot
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by noetic4: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2009
1) First he carelessly create a world in which he ensure there is the capability to sin.

stop making a fool of urself.

There is a huge difference between the EARTH and the WORLD. The world God made was the garden of eden . . , .the world we live in is a world OUTSIDE the world of God. . where things not of God reign, . . . .that explains the coming and re-coming of Jesus.

Sin is the transgression of the law. . . . .when u transgress u sin. . . . .how is it God's fault that u choose to be a murderer?

2) Some beings in heaven exploit this weakness that god designed in his creation and started sinning like hell.
Cant make any sense of this ignorant assertion. Hell was created for unrepentant sinners like u. , . . .but twas originally for satan and his flocks of demons.

3) He gets mad at these beings and he kicks them out of heaven, rather than squashing them and their sin dead once and for all.

what happens to Jehovah's power of choice? do u not make choices too everyday?. . . .

4) He sends then out of heaven into the space of the universe, knowing that these sinful beings are going to one day torment the beloved creatures that he planned to create.
He also gave these beloved creatures the wisdom and capacity to decipher the works of the devil along with a potent free will.

5) Then he create his beloved humans in this hostile environment replete with the possibility and temptation of sin.
is that a problem?

6) He does not give these humans the ultimate resistance to fight off sin, but makes them vulnerable to sin.
what EXACTLY is restraining u at the moment to kill the person next to u?

7) As weak as they are, these humans succumb to the inevitable, and they sin.
have u ever heard of the holy spirit and power?

8.) What he expect? Did he know that they were gonna sin?

9) He gets angry and punishes them

10) Humans carry on sinning like hell

11) He wipes out the entire population of Sodom & Gomorah, hoping to wipe out sin in these places, but fails miserably
do u read the bible upside down? where was it stated that God' s intention was to wipe out sin by destroying S&G?

12) Humans carry on sinning like hell.

13) In his wisdom, he decides to wipe out the ENTIRE population of the earth save Noah's and his family (less than 20 people in total).

14) Starts a brand new generation of people with Noah and his family, dumbskulledly thinking that this time he had dealt with sin for good.

15) Guess what - he still has not deal with sin, and sin returns as if nothing at all had happened.

16) To this day, we are here still sinning away like we are in hell.

what a contradiction. . .i tot u claimed that Noah's flood was a fiction? are u confused?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2009

Why don't you try and answer the questions that this post poses,  silly, deluded and ignorant, religions soaked butter of a brain.
Look at this buffon/mugu/very stupid idiot!! you wild animal! you clearly need a muzzle and  stray-jacket!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

Look at this buffon/mugu/very stupid idiot!! you wild animal! you clearly need a nozzle and stray-jacket!

Stray-jacket? What is that? Did you mean the sort of thing that Christians used to shackle people with?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2009

Stray-jacket? What is that? Did you mean the sort of thing that Christians used to shackle people with?
No, u fool!! its something you should have been wearing for a long time, don't forget the muzzle
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

No, u fool!! its something you should have been wearing for a long time, don't forget the muzzle

Why don't you try and see if it works?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2009

Why don't you try and see if it works?
well,i would have,but unfortunately,my brain is not habouring maggots like urs!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

well,i would have,but unfortunately,my brain is not habouring maggots like urs!

This is a non sequitur. Just the ideal proof that your brain is gone. Thank goodness you yourself provided proof positive of what religions does to the mind.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2009

This is a non sequitur. Just the ideal proof that your brain is gone. Thank goodness you yourself provided proof positive of what religions does to the mind.

You're just a fool! a big one for that matter!! ur post made not one bit of sense, which implies that the maggot ur habouring.have almost finished decaying your brain!! you better go to the hospital before all of it is gone, and you become a vegetable!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

You're just a fool! a big one for that matter!! your post made not one bit of sense, which implies that the maggot your habouring.have almost finished decaying your brain!! you better go to the hospital before all of it is gone, and you become a vegetable!

You will burn in hell for repeatedly calling me a fool, as Jesus said, Matt 5;

21"You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.' 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

See how hypocritical you are?   You don't even following the rules of your defunct leader.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009,

Where are you?  Did  Matt 5: 22 shut you up?         I bet you are regretting calling me a fool now. All the "work" you have been doing for Jesus is now in vain as you head towards hell for eternal roasting.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009,

Hope that be a lesson to you for attempting to take me on, bonehead.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ok ur not a fool, i take it back,

Your a Beast!!!!

im defending my God,hw can i go to hell for doing what is right?

did u go to primary school?? u village headmaster, ur acting like you know something when ur brain has already turn to dust!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by DeepSight(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
I am tired of stating this:

Religion may very well be warped, and i am certain that it is.

It's stories are many times contradictory myths and sometimes deliberate falsehoods.

How in the world does that translate to mean that a mighty Deity does not exist?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

[size=18pt]Ok your not a fool, i take it back,
[/size]

Your a Beast!!!!

did u go to primary school?? u village headmaster, your acting like you know something when your brain has already turn to dust!

Woona seeeeeeeeyam oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

LOL, LOL, LOL

You di fear your lass go roast for hell?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

Ok your not a fool, i take it back,

Your a Beast!!!!

did u go to primary school?? u village headmaster, your acting like you know something when your brain has already turn to dust!

Shows that if it was not for this religion thing these people would be savages.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

Ok your not a fool, i take it back,

Your a Beast!!!!

[size=18pt]im defending my God,hw can i go to hell for doing what is right?
[/size]

You are really a savage in sheep's clothing. You are the type who would go out and kill in the name of you god, like many millions of Christians have done in the past. Keep of the GOOD work, savage.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Shola2009(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2009

Woona seeeeeeeeyam oooooooooooooooooooooooh.

LOL, LOL, LOL

You di fear your lass go roast for hell? Huh Huh Huh Huh

My goodness! you are a lost cause, ur brain particles have evaporated into the atmosphere, let me make something clear,
Ive met  ppl,from diffreent places with differnt believes, i even have buddies that don't believe in God, i feel everyone has the right to believe what hey want to.

but the fact that u came here, ("bleating like a diseased donkey"-mrCracles,2009) pissed me off, but i cant be angry anymore, becos its too late for you!
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

My goodness! you are a lost cause, your brain particles have evaporated into the atmosphere, let me make something clear,
Ive met  ppl,from diffreent places with differnt believes, i even have buddies that don't believe in God, i feel everyone has the right to believe what hey want to.

but the fact that u came here, ("bleating like a diseased donkey"-mrCracles,2009) pissed me off, but i cant be angry anymore, becos its too late for you!

Then shut up and take your empty head and go away. Are you being forced to stay here?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by DeepSight(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
Let's look at it this way.

You have in your hand a clump of fifty pebbles.

You begin to throw them all on the floor such that they form random patterns on the ground. Such as these dots below.
. .     .  .  
.  .  ,     .
.  .   . .  .
  ,   . .  .  
.   .  .

You gather the pebbles and fling them on the floor over and over again, endlessly. They continue to form scattered random patterns of any description.

I realized this morning, that even if you fling those pebbles on the floor a  zilliion zillion times, you will never, not in all eternity, have them form something like this:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 .                         .

And yet this is a fairly simple pattern. But it evinces great linear order, precision and structure. If you think this is a wrong argument, you try spending the rest of your life throwing pebbles randomly on the floor. If you ever come up with the square above, i will either give you $200, 000 or have you arrested as a con artist.

You will never get the square above.

This is why very complex patterns which show particular hallmarks of linear design, can scarcely be attributed to chance.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
You will also never form a pattern like this:

. , . , ,
. , , . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .

. , , . .
, ,

. .
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
Deep Sight:

Let's look at it this way.

You have in your hand a clump of fifty pebbles.

You begin to throw them all on the floor such that they form random patterns on the ground. Such as these dots below.
. .     .  .  
.  .  ,     .
.  .   . .  .
  ,   . .  .  
.   .  .

You gather the pebbles and fling them on the floor over and over again, endlessly. They continue to form scattered random patterns of any description.

I realized this morning, that even if you fling those pebbles on the floor a  zilliion zillion times, you will never, not in all eternity, have them form something like this:

And yet this is a fairly simple pattern. But it evinces great linear order, precision and structure. If you think this is a wrong argument, you try spending the rest of your life throwing pebbles randomly on the floor. If you ever come up with the square above, i will either give you $200, 000 or have you arrested as a con artist.

You will never get the square above.

This is why very complex patterns which show particular hallmarks of linear design, can scarcely be attributed to chance.

Deep Sight,

Your arguments are so elementary, it is painful to see anyone make them. Mathemetically, there is a finite probability of form the square pattern, but it is so small as to be negligible. As long as the probability is not identical to ZERO, there is still a chance that it could happen. There are many billions of things with very very very small probabilities that happen all the time. Consider this for a start.

What is the probability of exactly you existing, or being born, amongst all the various combinations of eggs and sperms that could have happened? If the egg had been fertilised by a different sperm, someone else, not YOU would have resulted. Now compound that backwards thru all generation of your grandparents on both sides of your family. You soon see that this is nearly ZERO. In short;

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU AGAIN
But does that mean that you do not now exist?
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by bawomolo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
is that a problem?

why would God create the earth with the serpent lurking around. why not just destroy the damn snake.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by DeepSight(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2009
huxley:

Deep Sight,

Your arguments are so elementary, it is painful to see anyone make them. Mathemetically, there is a finite probability of form the square pattern, but it is so small as to be negligible. As long as the probability is not identical to ZERO, there is still a chance that it could happen. There are many billions of things with very very very small probabilities that happen all the time. Consider this for a start.

What is the probability of exactly you existing, or being born, amongst all the various combinations of eggs and sperms that could have happened? If the egg had been fertilised by a different sperm, someone else, not YOU would have resulted. Now compound that backwards thru all generation of your grandparents on both sides of your family. You soon see that this is nearly ZERO. In short;

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU AGAIN
But does that mean that you do not now exist?

I am surprised you do not see implicit in your own words the very evidence for the fact that i could not exist by chance.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by huxley(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

I am surprised you do not see implicit in your own words the very evidence for the fact that i could not exist by chance.

That is not the point. The analogy you were trying to make about the design of the square shape is defective. That is what I was aiming at. You analogy was meant to suggest that because something has an almost zero probability it cannot happen. I an saying that that is a VERY wrongheadedway of thinking, because many things happen all the time that have near zero probabilities.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Tudor6(f): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2009
Deep Sight:

Are you saying this your mighty diety decides which sperm fertilizes the egg, when ovulation takes place, the exact egg with the given characteristics whic is released, the embryo which survives . . , hell, im sure it has a say in when we Bleep, the period my daughter would be raped, even when my father would go to the club, have a one night stand and produce me all in the grand scheme of the mighty one. Thank you very much.
Re: Whose Track Record Is This? by Tudor6(f): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2009
bawomolo:

why would God create the earth with the serpent lurking around.  why not just destroy the damn snake.
Abi ooo. . .even I woulda done a better job at 5 years old than that useless jew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Confrontation A Healthy Part Of A Relationship? / Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act / Homosexualism As An Hermaphrodite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.