Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) (1035 Views)

Lets Play A Game Guys!...lets Know Ur Age! / Let's Play A Game Of Picture, C'mon In If You Have Your NL Pic On!!! / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
GAME RULES
U HAVE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS COLLECT
TO WIN 50 EURO: EACH GAMES HAVE FOUR QUESTIONS
TIMES FOR THE ANSWERS MATTERS MUST:THE FIRST PERSON
TO GET THE ANSWERS COLLECT WILL RECIEVE 50 EURO FROM ME
SO OR SO:YOU CAN STILL WALK AWAY WITH UR 50 EURO OR ONTINUE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:EVERY WEEK NEW QUESTIONS FOR FIFTY EURO:THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE MAIL FROM ME AND GET HIS OR HER FIFTY EURO:I HOPE THIS WILL BE FUN:NO JOKE U ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY IF U WIN IF U ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO GET THE ANSWER COLLET: POWERD BY MARKENNYSOFT AND HIS WIFE-

THE GAMES

(1) which fast food restaurant is known for its slogan, eats fresh?

A:carl's jr
B:pizza hut
C:arby's
D:subway.

(2)what company is super mario the offcial masscot of?

A:sony
B:sega
C:microsoft
D: nintendo

(3)who wrote the hobbit,and it sequel ;the lord of the rings?
A:JK rowling
B:j.r.r tolkien
C:jd salinger
D:frank herbert

(4)what does 'tying the knot means for a couples?

A:buying shoes
B:kissing
C:buying house
D: marriage
GAME START NOW
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
1-D
2-D
3-B  undecided
4-C

Ma money . . . .  tongue
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
almost, missyB u got it wrong.
sorry.
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
Aren't You suppose to tell which is correct and wrong?
Probably, You don't even know the answers to the Qs. tongue
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by jaybee3(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
d
d
b
d

where ma money @?
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
Wow!
We have same answers to the 1st 3 . . . . Your 4th is correct.
Buying house=tying the knot . . . . grin grin grin(Dull me  tongue)
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2009
Missy B:

Aren't You suppose to tell which is correct and wrong?
Probably, You don't even know the answers to the Qs. tongue

missyb if i give the answer now it make now no sence.
welll srry.

i will nerva cheat cos 50bus if u have the answer collect u are gettin ur 50 bus so or so.
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by jaybee3(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
haahahah
like minds think alike  wink

howz d wkd going? ya kool?[size=4pt][/size]
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
jay bee:

d
d
b
d

where ma money @?

wrong sorry, if u have the answer correct u would have get ur money.
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
Markenny:

missyb if i give the answer now it make now no sence.
welll srry.
Apparently . . . .You know the answers. tongue
Ma friend give Jaybee the money and let's share it. cheesy

jay bee:

haahahah
like minds think alike  wink

howz d wkd going? ya kool?[size=4pt][/size]

T's just there . . .not bad, not so much fun. Any special plan on Your side?I'm aiight, You?
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by jaybee3(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
Markenny:

wrong sorry, if u have the answer correct u would have get your money.
abegi give me ma money. i am 100% sure i got the right answers. my one and ony chance to take missy b to subway and u r here trying to screw it up for me. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by kabola2009(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
1.B:pizza hut
2.B:sega
3.C:jd salinger
4.D: marriage
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2009
jay bee:

abegi give me ma money. i am 100% sure i got the right answers. my one and ony chance to take missy b to subway and u r here trying to screw it up for me. grin grin grin
Lmfao!
Please tell him in Portuguese as I've done that in Eng. already. grin

Nice Pic . . . wink
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
jay bee:

srry guy u have the answer correct,
hmmm am serious about this game.
i dint look it well.
well well welll, here my email address mail me( emmy4hotluv2005@yahoo.com) and i will write u back
dont forget if u got ur money u have testify here. how is london?

GUYS wait for next week questions,
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by MissyB1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
Markenny:

wrong sorry, if u have the answer correct u would have get your money.
Markenny:

srry guy u have the answer correct,
See confusion!
Shebi I talk am say this dude nor know the answers? lipsrsealed

Jaybee . . . .You have 2 options;
Hit him on that ID and get 'Yahoozed' . . .Left with no more money and I hit the divorce button
OR
Ignore it (the ID) and run fast fast . . . .Let's go get money elsewhere. cheesy tongue
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by jaybee3(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2009
you've got mail. cool

Missy B:

Lmfao!
Please tell him in Portuguese as I've done that in Eng. already. grin

Nice Pic . . . wink
thnx sweets  wink
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Markenny(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
u got ur reply
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by jaybee3(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
dude wats up with ma money? grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by lysaa(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
Markenny:

GAME RULES
U HAVE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS COLLECT
TO WIN 50 EURO: EACH GAMES HAVE FOUR QUESTIONS
TIMES FOR THE ANSWERS MATTERS MUST:THE FIRST PERSON
TO GET THE ANSWERS COLLECT WILL RECIEVE 50 EURO FROM ME
SO OR SO:YOU CAN STILL WALK AWAY WITH your 50 EURO OR ONTINUE TO THE NEXT LEVEL:EVERY WEEK NEW QUESTIONS FOR FIFTY EURO:THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE MAIL FROM ME AND GET HIS OR HER FIFTY EURO:I HOPE THIS WILL BE FUN:NO JOKE U ARE GETTING YOUR MONEY IF U WIN IF U ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO GET THE ANSWER COLLET: POWERD BY MARKENNYSOFT AND HIS WIFE-

Nna, u must b an igbo man. come lets negotiate, we can share the money 50,50 cool
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Amigoz(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2009
Converting . . . . . . . .

Lovely and beautiful lysaa mi. Ow u doin baby girl? kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by lysaa(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2009
Amy love. .i'm good o, Gbede Ojo. kiss
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by Amigoz(f): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
lysaa:

Amy love. .i'm good o, Gbede Ojo. kiss

wot does that mean? wink Me happi to know you are good, ur location says it all wink
Re: Nairaland Millionaire Game Show. (what A Game) by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2009
so when are we doing this weeks episode

i want ma 50quid quick

im the next contestant o. nobody dey wrestle dt with me

and mr poster, u berra automate hw the money will be wired cos i dont play with money o grin

(1) (Reply)

You Sabi Maths . Oya Prove Ham / World Easiest Quiz. / End Your Word With These Letters Fceui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.