Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,850 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) (1602 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by chie8: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who knows Femi Fani Kayode has such a pretty daughter.The girl set wella.Meet FFK lovely daughter Remi.

Who said beauty does not run in blood?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/meet-fani-kayodes-pretty-daughter.html

Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by chie8: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Damsel!
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by PMBfirstson(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Law of karma!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by youngest85(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Those laps though.....

#swallowsaliva#
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by Tunami(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Following.
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by NOC1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Catch them young, I caught something like this on Saturday, she was with her Mum but I summoned the courage approached her in the presence of her mum, with good package and great respect Lol.
Nairalander pray for me so that it will work out.
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
NOC1:
Catch them young, I caught something like this on Saturday, she was with her Mum but I summoned the courage approached her in the presence of her mum, with good package and great respect Lol.
Nairalander pray for me so that it will work out.
cot me to Zambia.....u re coming here with testimonies
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by drberry(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by cyojunior1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
I tink I have to bleep her as fast as possible !!!
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by greatgod2012(f): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
No be her yansh I dey see so

But why does young ladies of today believes that they must expose their body before they can be seen as beautiful!

Decency in dressing makes ladies more beautiful and more respected!

1 Like

Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by greatgod2012(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
FFK, a man who is fond of talking too much.

And BTW, is this one of her daughters he disowned
Re: Meet Fani Kayode's Pretty Daughter Remi(photo) by wite111(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2016
See hot legs.Your dad is one of the fearless PDP man who tells our clueless president the truth.He even tried silencing him by jailing him.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode's Wife Releases Screen Shot Of Bank Statement, Says "EFCC Lied" / Donald Trump Shuns Buhari For Inauguration, Invites Goodluck Jonathan / From Olaifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.