Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

When Hungry Nigerians Are Not Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Hungry Nigerians Are Not Angry (368 Views)

Hungry Nigerians Storm Abuja, Calls For Buhari's Sack (photo) / Nigerian Army General Escapes Lynching By Hungry Soldiers / We Are Not Angry Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Hungry Nigerians Are Not Angry by Haybea04: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
WHEN HUNGRY NIGERIANS ARE NOT ANGRY.
No doubt, Almost all Nigerians are victims of corruption, injustice and wealth disparity. We are all feeling the heat of corruption, majority of the people have been roasted while some are still boiling in hot water of poverty and extreme hardship.
Nigerians are the most endurance people on earth, we always adjust to every hardship to please our ruling class. So pitiful.
We want change, we want justice and we want better lives, but do you think we can achieve that with this our "Suffering and Smiling" attitudes?.
The reason why it's difficult to win the war against corruption is because Nigerians are worshipping corruption at the helms of affairs and that is why there is anarchy in the land.
The hardship in the land is becoming unbearable, yet Nigerians are not angry, the price of food items are skyrocketing everyday, yet Nigerians are not angry, the criminals are working Freely, yet Nigerians are not angry etc. I wonder how we want the positive change to happen without us showing aggression towards all these happening.
Don't get me wrong, I am not inciting the public but we can't keep mum watching our people dying of starvation.
Some thieves will loot money meant to develop our state and country but instead of us to get angry, we continue worshipping them by singing the song of "Maniso awa leyin re" go on, we are behind you.
Our leaders are not robot but human like us, till we start challenging them, telling them the truth and getting angry, I don't think things will change to better.
The question is, when do we start getting angry? , is it when the hunger turn the people to cannibals?, when do we start angry, is it when people start eating inside dustbins?, when do we start angry, is it when they destroyed it all?. May God forbid bad things, we shall never experience hardship of such in the country, we shall never die of, hunger, malnutrition and starvation, Amin. Don't just say "Amen" but start the action now, let start asking them how they are expending the monthly allocations and IGR, let us all troupe out to vote and defend it when the time comes and never for any reason sell your conscience. My 10 kobo.
May God grant us understanding and help us the truth to know.
Re: When Hungry Nigerians Are Not Angry by finalboss1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
no point
Re: When Hungry Nigerians Are Not Angry by richidinho(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
When you are tired of shouting "saibaba"
come mk we rub mind

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Approves School Feeding For Pupils In Primary 1-3 / Plea To Mr President / Photos: President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Former Head Of State Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.