Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:11 AM

Cheap Land In Elerangbe Lekki! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Land In Elerangbe Lekki! (506 Views)

Buy and Build Your Dream Home On This Dry Uplands In Elerangbe, Ibeju Lekki / Buy Apple Shore Park 3 In Elerangbe-lekki For N850k, Close To New Int'l Airport / Cheap Land In Elerangbe Lekki For 500000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Elerangbe Lekki! by rymzo228: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Have you ever considered owning a land in the lekki_ajah axis of the country with a good title documents?...*WESTPOINT ESTSATE* is a fast rising estate located at the heart of ibeju lekki sharing boundaries with bogide sea side of ibeju lekki.. the phase one axis of the estate is completely sold out with the phase 2.3, and 4 selling very fast with a land size of 660sqm, the land is free from external intruders such as omoonile, government claimant etc. Survey plan and GAZETTE...install mental payment are also available for any of the land you choose to buy and we have lands in the eastern part of the country too...please call Raymond for site inspections and more details.

Re: Cheap Land In Elerangbe Lekki! by Mccafee: 2:42pm On May 16, 2017
Nothing trustworthy about this Raymond, Nairalanders do not patronize this Raymond, He is a train wreck. not trained in anything at all. He will argue, I have picture evidence of the Banza work he did for me in Port Harcourt. I have to redo 300 sqm2 , costing me double.

Beware!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Onoba-meh Ltd Swimming Pool Expert(pic) / 4 Bedrooms Terrace House Duplex With BQ For Sale At Ikeja GRA / MASSIVE Flood Hit Lagos, Ogun As 860 Households Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.