Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,965 members, 7,927,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please Help With This Phone Details - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help With This Phone Details (767 Views)

This Phone Dealer Is A Thief. / The Owner Of This Phone No Try To Scam Me / How Do I Catch This Phone Thief? HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Phone Details by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
My cousin who is looking for job got a missed call on his phone from this number (09092876204) last week and we think it is for a job interview. SD typical of HR, the owner has refused to pick his calls too. Could good person on the house help with ID of the owner from the cyberspace?
Please kindly help if you can
Re: Please Help With This Phone Details by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Lanretoye:
cyberspace koor,cyber cafe ni...so the data u used to post here can not be used to search that cyberspace?.

Is it everybody that's knows what to do? Help him if you know what to do and please stop ranting
Re: Please Help With This Phone Details by Iceberg3: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2018
divinecode101:
My cousin who is looking for job got a missed call on his phone from this number (09092876204) last week and we think it is for a job interview. SD typical of HR, the owner has refused to pick his calls too. Could good person on the house help with ID of the owner from the cyberspace?

Beg Igbos nah grin

Your cousin ko,be deceiving yourself there...jobless ipob this ipob that grin
Mental

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With This Phone Details by delzbaba(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
be careful, could just be hacking for op
Re: Please Help With This Phone Details by Iceberg3: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
divinecode101:
city beggar grin

jobless ewedu grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

In Remembrance Of Titilayo Arolowo, Who Was Murdered By Her Husband In 2011 / 12-year Old Girl Allegedly Abducted By Domestic Staff Found In Ogun State / Nigerian Soldiers Are In Trouble As Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Send A....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.