Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows (2476 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Reacts To The Wriggly Eyebrow Trending On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by TunezMedia: 5:21am On Aug 16, 2016
According to the Nollywood star, she started the natural hair journey in December 2014 and almost gave up, but now she can flaunt it saying she is glad she kept on with the journey. Her eyebrows tho...chai!!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/popular-actress-chioma-akpotha-shows.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Omoni just got herself a disciple
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by youngest85(m): 5:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Is she going mad?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Zehner(f): 5:41am On Aug 16, 2016
Natural hair and it's wahala biko gimme my relaxer lemme use, I cannot be combing hair and be taking paracetamol. cry

3 Likes

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 16, 2016
team natural hair wink

Can't wait to start rocky mine soon.

It's just four months old cry

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by WilliamsChelster(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Natural hair ko artificial hair ni..

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Zehner:
Natural hair and it's wahala biko gimme my relaxer lemme use, I cannot be combing hair and be taking paracetamol. cry
You 'r so beautiful & how 'r u? It been a while
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
team natural hair wink

Can't wait to start rocky mine soon.

It's just four months old cry

Awww

Mine is one year plus embarassed
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by pyyxxaro: 6:41am On Aug 16, 2016
It's tooo early start seeing these kinda picture

Lemme go and do morning devotion first tongue
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Airforce1(m): 6:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Mrop(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2016
sexy eyebrow indeed
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Afrok(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Just two years and mine is 9years and counting embarassed
Team natural hair, we rock...
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2016
ugly black thing
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Afrok(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2016
ellacute45:

Awww

picture or adonbilivit wink cheesy
#team natural hair# kiss
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Zehner(f): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2016
fados4sure:
I am fine. Been good too. Thanks for the compliment
You 'r so beautiful & how 'r u? It been a while
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2016
ellacute45:

Awww

is it now long? What type of treatment do you give it?
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2016
Afrok:
picture or adonbilivit wink cheesy
#team natural hair# kiss

If you need the pic wink wink>>> grin
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2016
HateU2:
is it now long? What type of treatment do you give it?
Can't really say whether is long or short sad
I can send you my pix..
I'm normally on protective styles otherwise I use coconut oil and conditioner only cause I'm not in Nigeria and getting all this natural hair products is pretty hard..
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Imora(f): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wow! It's about the right length for someone who started in 2014, but the hair looks so healthy. The hair dey chop better food (money is involved)!

So beautiful. I love the way Africans are beginning to accept that their hair, skin and body is so so beautiful, that we were sold a lie all the while.

#teamnatural #curlykinkyhair #werock #blackisbeautiful
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
ellacute45:

Can't really say whether is long or short sad
I can send you my pix..
I'm normally on protective styles otherwise I use coconut oil and conditioner only cause I'm not in Nigeria and getting all this natural hair products is pretty hard..

lemme see the pic. Send it to my mail. My hair is pretty short for now and I can't rock it because I will look like a very small girl.

1 Like

Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Imora:
Wow! It's about the right length for someone who started in 2014, but the hair looks so healthy. The hair dey chop better food (money is involved)!

So beautiful. I love the way Africans are beginning to accept that their hair, skin and body is so so beautiful, that we were sold a lie all the while.

#teamnatural #curlykinkyhair #werock #blackisbeautiful
yes oo, money is involved especially all the hair meds they are ordering from abroad.
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by ugojenn(f): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Do u think she is ugly?
Re: Popular Actress Chioma Akpotha Shows Off Natural Hair And Sexy Eyebrows by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
This lady use to be my crush, things com change wen I meet Ireneony for NL

(1) (Reply)

WTF!! Video (nud) Of The Young Girl Beaten Savagely With Cutlass By Her Mother / My Take On The Movie; The Black Panther / Guy Offers His Bae Assurance Bread, See What Happens Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.