Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (445 Views)

I Criusly Need A Girlfriend || Dont View If U Knw U Cnt Date Me / As Cute As I Am,i Dont Have A Gf. I Need A Girlfriend!!! / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by ThatBoy: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,
i am in search of a girlfriend. the fact is that i am a shy guy and i aint got the morale to approach a girl in the hood. i think i feel free doing it here. i am cool and i am not the cheating type. i need a girl to spend time with and hang out with. crack jokes and visit cool places. i am not necessarily looking for sex, just friendship. i am handsome and nice. the last girlfriend i had always say am caring. but i lost her when she traveled far from me and a guy proposed to her. it was a friend that introduced the girl to me. i am about 23, but any age can serve. i hope to hear from anyone interested soon. thanks.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by ThatBoy: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
its 6:04 pm and still no response. is there no one for me here? oh! ladies, its not fair. Please a lady here should volunteer to become my girl.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by sexyLeamon(f): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2009
uhhh so sad I wish u all the best.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by CrazyMan(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2009
My dear you have to cast away that spirit of shyness from your life; you're a man, and in a few years time you would have to approach the woman of your dreams.

Or are you planing to take a wife from Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ugly, Nice, Fat, Slim Females, / Want My Relationship To Last / Need Guy/lady For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.