Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore (28571 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by tinsel: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Buhari made initial mistake by appointing those close relations as his kitchen cabinet. And it is telling on his government.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by iokpebholo: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2016
glossy6:

Respect kings and elders please
noted Sir bit can u regard his lagoon statement as something dt should come out of a kings mouth?

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Loonyy(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
The same oba that aided the usurp of power from oga Jona abi!! Well una never dey see anything now na morning....abeg give me a cup of tea dere jorrrr!!smh
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by chernest2002: 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
chi4ik4:
my honorable colleague, your point is noted, we shall table it before the board members, thereafter to the national convention. tanx my comrade & let's keep the wailing alive for the betterment of Nigerian(s).
ok chair.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
Ajimight:
no i have one extra form left i will dash him 4 $5billion that dashing ooo am not selling ooo
no even try am oh angry
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Orikinla:
. grin

Please, give him the VIP Wailers Form. grin
when our patrons & grand patrons are through with the close door, then we will know the next action to take..

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by loomer: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Chigold101:
Though this post does not say much but the problem is that those guys managing Buhari wont allow him to see or read this.

They tell him lies that all Nigerians love his leadership style thats why the man keep miss firing at all angles.

Oba u better go Aso Rock go tell this man or else u just wasted ur time.

So buhari no dey watch television or him no get internet for house? Any leader wey be say his appointees dey tell lies about naija and believe is not a leader.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by iokpebholo: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
vRendoh:

I just felt bad for you and your 35 likes! There are some jokes just too expensive! Guy, na wao for una!
noted his lagoon theory is d most absurd I have heard in my life.Oba of Benin, ooni of ife, olubadan of Ibadan, etc can never make such careless statements

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Myself2:

Hmmm, Is he telling the dullard to go perish in the lagoon ? ,isn't that a tard belated.Knowing his closeness with Tinubu, is he voicing out jagaban's inner complaints well na their cup of tea,let them enjoy the scam they foisted on Nigerians

I'll behead anybody that sells wailers form to this lagoon oba
nobody is gonna give him wailers form nah, make him make till tomorrow
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by ephi123(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
All Buhari's previous supporters have started turning their backs on him, not a good sign at all. But of course the paid lackeys on nairaland will be at hand to do their 'paid jobs'. Shameless folks.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by chernest2002: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2016
eyeview:

Give him a photocopy of a copy that was previously photocopied
do you mean that one that looks like buhari's waec result? .

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by oglalasioux(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Chigold101:
Though this post does not say much but the problem is that those guys managing Buhari wont allow him to see or read this.

They tell him lies that all Nigerians love his leadership style thats why the man keep miss firing at all angles.

Oba u better go Aso Rock go tell this man or else u just wasted ur time.

Not in this age of social media. Buhari hears and sees everything. He is just a dictator who believe no one else, except he and his cousins, can rule Nigeria. Talk of dyed in the wool kind of Jihadist conqueror.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Ursino(f): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2016
OfficialAwol:
The fossils have started falling off their eyes and the Oba of the Afonjas is indirectly courting the wailers' form while some of my brothers from the waste are here defending the dullard with all energy.

Interesting

hahahahaha! it's now " My brothers from the WASTE" Hahahahaha.
Nairalanders, una funny oooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Neddstark: 11:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Just a fortunate clown with an uncultured tongue
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2016
One thing some people here don't understand is that this Oba never supported Buhari during the campaign/election, he was closer to GEJ. His support to Ambode is a different issue.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by ephi123(f): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2016
iokpebholo:
noted his lagoon theory is d most absurd I have heard in my life.Oba of Benin, ooni of ife, olubadan of Ibadan, etc can never make such careless statements

It was not only careless, but also highly insensitive. A king is meant to be a good example and model to his subjects, rather than sowing division amongst people.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by bluaero(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2016
lmao! Guess who's wailing?
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2016
He says the lagoon his nw paradise lol
sathel:
What is this man saying self? undecided
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by toprealman: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2016
Expect a rebuttal from the palace before Friday!
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by tundexijim(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
It's obvious there is no free money for this oba like he use to enjoy under the inefficient buffoon hence the wailing. .. And who says Buhari do not listen to advice. The bitter truth is unless we look for a way to earn more fx, the Naira will continue to loose value.. ..
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by kadree(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some pple go like go enter lagoon nw as oba don make dat statement against buhari. Tnks to d love of d statement and d sayer. Lolz
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Iceberg3: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
e be like this lagoon
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Boyooosa(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
iokpebholo:
Hmmmm lagoon loving oba has seen d real light. He is still to me a very foolish king anyway grin
No time is too late to say the truth bro! Stop being un-mannered.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by centboy123456(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
franklynsunny:
Everybody pls stop...dis Oba is nt drunk dis time? Buhari wey him support durin apc campaign don backfire for him palace...d tin no flow again

For example...am nt afraid to say osewa Seun is d owner of nairaland?

All Apc eye don clear nw even Tinubu don't use GLASSES again to c d change dey promise us

We r under civilian military rules...abeg e don do...if I mess up nw EFCC and DSS or SSS go dey find me for moni I niva c for my life?

Hahahaha who go fine u d money when u never see guy u re very funny
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Fit2Rule:
Oba please jump into the lagoon and rest. You can take the man outta the army but you can't take the army outta the man. You should have known that before you campaigned murderously for the army general. You never chee chon chin yet.

Oba akiolu supported GEJ for the presidency and he said this several times during the campaign. He also supported Ambode as governor of Lagos state & he said this several times during d campaign. He never campaigned for buhari.

Those are d facts. Your propaganda or brainwashed mindset doesn't change facts. His support had nothing to do wt political parties.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Loonyy:
The same oba that aided the usurp of power from oga Jona abi!! Well una never dey see anything now na morning....abeg give me a cup of tea dere jorrrr!!smh

Stop lying! Even Jonathan cannot make dt statement.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by KnowAll(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by ahamonyeka(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oba akiolu please look for a way and throw him into the lagoon.una eyes don clear now.
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by KnowAll(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Those in Authority fear no other Person's than traditional Leaders. They Love to court them, in a macabre way, this was the case when Abacha was trying to buy the Oba's in Yorubaland in the 90's. Ounce a First Class Kings start pulling the rug on a sitting Goverment that is the begininning of the end for that Goveerment.

For Buhari to lose an ELECTION, it only takes 2 regions to pull the rug, the SW and the Middlebelt and he is a goner. The South-South and the South East would not touch Buhari with a barge pole. So he had better sit up.

To Drum this point - this thread was open at 07:01 this morning but has generated 15,760 views Amazing Number in such a short time. It means those in Auhtority are interested in what the King is saying.[/size] undecided
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by KnowAll(m): 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=18pt]16,043 views in less than 20 minutes from 15760[/size]
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
The one him don hear block him ear....
Re: Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore by Kposkila: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
arabbunkum:
The Oba is already wailing with style. What a shame!
To wail in dis current govt does not require style or bin shy about it, APC won by propaganda, certainly they can't rule by such. Dey need to sit tight, consult expert and turn this economy around, this is the lives of over 160 million ppl we are talking about here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrested Over Attack On Kwankwaso / Scores Of APC Members Burn Brooms, Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.