Stats: 3,198,251 members, 7,967,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na (1158 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
yesterday I was going to my school, when I entered the bus and gave the driver my money, I just put my headset deh listen to my music, this bus driver started shouting at one lady, the lady felt embarrassed, I reduce my volume just to hear the conversation... the lady was begging the driver that she has no money but someone is waiting for her at her destination who will pay the money. the driver no gree o. people just deh beg am, for where d man heart strong pass pharaoh own, so I decided to pay for her. it was just #200 naira, and I gave the driver my last #500, which I believe wen I get to school, I will buy something and eat before visiting ATM so he gave me back my balance of #100. I asked the lady if someone is really there to pay the money, the girl said yes. I was just helping her cos even by car, its 45mins journey and I don't want her to stay there cos I believe no driver go help her. so when we got close to our destination, I told her to call the person that will pay the money. she no call, five minutes later I told her again, then she told me her battery is flat, I told her not to worry, since she is using Nokia touch and I have one Nokia too, so I gave her my battery, she kon deh show one mumu life, people in the bus kon shout give her, so she took the battery, when she opened her phone, lo and behold, there was no sim card in it, I wan die. I regret helping her, I wanted to seize something from her, but the only thing she has is her Nokia touch and one bucket. I later understand why the driver didn't carry her. abeg guys I do bad to help her? girls ur opinion is needed too o
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Nelsizzy(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2016
Pele! She scam you sha.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by AfricanApple(f): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2016
gaskiya, you do bad to help her. but your reward is in heaven sha
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
AfricanApple:
gaskiya, you do bad to help her. but your reward is in heaven sha
believe me, girls ona wicked.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Pele! She scam you sha.
I do learn my lessons.

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Her case is a special one. grin if you don't have tp fair you can politely ask and be given, why the pranks.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by herzern(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2016
More Grease to your elbows....
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by 400billionman: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
When sonebody dey

Poor and Wicked

Nah village thingz
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
Her case is a special one. grin if you don't have tp fair you can politely ask and be given, why the pranks.
that was what I told her o, if she just asked me, I wouldn't mind giving it to her o, I don't mind the food, but it was like stealing from me, I was just thinking I'm a fool. but God deh sha
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by ireneony(f): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2016
Op what you did was wrong
you don't need to start bugging her since you already paid for her.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
400billionman:
When sonebody dey
Poor and Wicked
Nah village thingz
Lol, real village thing.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2016
dukeprince50:
that was what I told her o, if she just asked me, I wouldn't mind giving it to her o, I don't mind the food, but it was like stealing from me, I was just thinking I'm a fool. but God deh sha
Just forget her matter, see it as you were doing good for someone in need, God understands. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by aloobright17: 9:29am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
if u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by jamalnation(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2016
One Chance
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by ariyebaba(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Cuz dey av less heart

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by aloobright17: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2016
Op just wait for the blessing that comes for the help u rendered.. one day her cup go over full.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Kai! no sim card? #LOL
N.P: Banky W- Strong thing

...Omo she dey push ur mumu button – tin tin
Blow ur heart – gbin gbin gbin

Dial ur number – ring ring

Things she do

Omo she dey make ur heart go – gbin
gbin

Make u wanna – sing sing
Oga Ooo!...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 16, 2016
aloobright17:
if u ask me na who I go ask?
Them swear for some people. grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by diamondlizzy(f): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2016
grin u be mumu
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Teniolasmart: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2016
ireneony:

In another news.
I just got back from one month ban. Someone insulted me by saying "ireneony is an hypocrite, then i replied "shut up beetchh"..
The next tin the person tagged a mod. Before i knew, i was given one month cry
Nairalanders is this fair embarassed embarassed
hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting.how do i tag a mod
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Maxi112: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2016
ireneony:

In another news.
I just got back from one month ban. Someone insulted me by saying "ireneony is an hypocrite, then i replied "shut up beetchh"..
yesssss its fair grin

welcome parrrry for you grin

welcome back
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Teniolasmart:
hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting.how do i tag a mod
just click the report, dem don ban me ones, my brother e no funny, u go deh see topic weh you rilli want comment but no way, and dat time okocha news just deh make front page, and I rilli wan say something but no way lol
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2016
ireneony:

In another news.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by dukeprince50: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2016
diamondlizzy:
grin u be mumu
since its coming from a woman, do not worry I learnt my lessons sha
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2016
ireneony:

In another news.

Maybe tha mod is screwing tha "beetch"... U never know...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Sexxkillz: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Everyone has a story.

You helped her today, someone else will help you tomorrow, maybe not exactly paying your transport, but you'll receive help.

No one likes to be embarrassed in public. You don't know what she's passing thru, and the prayer she has said to God to send her a means to get to her destination. . . If she tells the driver beforehand that she has no money, she'll be insulted as well.

Sometimes in life, you just have to do some things to survive. Stop thinking you were fooled. God used you to answer a prayer, and your reward is in future. Don't spoil your reward by regretting your actions, or insulting her.

No one knows tomorrow. That same girl might turn out to be the helper you need in your life.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by misspicy(f): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Kai! no sim card? #LOL N.P: Banky W- Strong thing
...Omo she dey push ur mumu button – tin tin Blow ur heart – gbin gbin gbin
Dial ur number – ring ring
Things she do
Omo she dey make ur heart go – gbin gbin
Make u wanna – sing sing
Baby oh oh
you dey do me strong thing
strong thing girl grin
Oga Ooo!...
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless Na by Pouyan: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol funny

One Simple Way To Get Women To Approach You And Chat With You / Man Uses Mathematical Principles To prove That WOMEN=PROBLEM (pic) / Is Love Jealous?