Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric (763 Views)

I Have 1million And I Want To Invest In Agricultural Farm Within Ondo State / Dangote To Invest $450m In Agric In Niger State / Business & Investment Opportunities In Agric/imported goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by fecundility(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2016
it a well known facts that agriculture is a real investment but people that understand the do n don't of agric don't really have the start-up capi. tal to invest in the business. perhaps, after study agriculture for five years n b practices as a consultant av decided t take the bull t yours my certificate nysc t get three million naira loan tjj execute my project. I study crop production n technology from federal college of agric, Akure. I can give seminar on any crops including the cost analysis n benefits analysis prior t marketing wit knowledge of irrigation. any useful information in a way t get this loan would b highly appreciated
Re: What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by Pavore9: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
fecundility:
it a well known facts that agriculture is a real investment but people that understand the do n don't of agric don't really have the start-up capital to invest in the business. perhaps, after study agriculture for five years n b practices as a consultant av decided t take the bull t yours my certificate nysc t get three million naira loan tjj execute my project. I study crop production n technology from federal college of agric, Akure. I can give seminar on any crops including the cost analysis n benefits analysis prior t marketing wit knowledge of irrigation. any useful information in a way t get this loan would b highly appreciated

You don't need a N3m loan to start out. The Knowledge acquired is your seed capital. Meet with folks with already existing farms and consult for FREE. The turn around of their farms brought about by your input will open doors for you as you have proved your worth.

1 Like

Re: What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by fecundility(m): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
thanks for the insight n please how can I locate folks that need of consult. doing it for free we be on there bills f movement looking forward t hear FM u again
Re: What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by Olamipapa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Great Futarian! I am planning to venture into agric fully with the support of a friend who is the investor after a year and few weeks of unsuccessful job search. I will need your support bro to make it sucessful. Give me ur whatsapp number or BBM pain so we can chat up. I studied Forestry and Wood Tech in Futa too.
Re: What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by fecundility(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
olamipapa u can reach me tru 07058147911 both wassup n call add up let look into it
Re: What To Use My NYSC Certificate To Obtain Loan Of N3m To Invest In Agric by Olamipapa(m): 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
fecundility:
olamipapa u can reach me tru 07058147911 both wassup n call add up let look into it

Ok, I got it. Will chat u up

(1) (Reply)

Farm Produce Wasting Away In A Village Cos They Have No Means Transporting... / Honey For Sell In Rivers And Akwa Ibom State / Where Can One Get Ofada Rice In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.