Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,251 members, 7,950,339 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut (4392 Views)

Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake! / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State / Masa Serve With Groundnut Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut by Evinsco(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know it might look somehow surprising to some of you but the combination of the two taste good.
I caught my guyz taking it and i was like which kind of food combination is this and he said i should check it out...i just tasted a little with d groundnut and before i know what is happening...lol have join the battalion.

Try the food out and give your review.
Re: Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut by Sayelabola(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2016
Which of these are you talking about?

1. Pap with cooked groundnut,

2. Pap with roasted groundnut or,

3. Pap mixed with grounded groundnut?

1 Like

Re: Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut by Evinsco(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Sayelabola:
Which of these are you talking about?

1. Pap with cooked groundnut,

2. Pap with roasted groundnut or,

3. Pap mixed with grounded groundnut?

lol pap with fried groundnut d one dey use to drink garri...

1 Like

Re: Have You Tasted PAP With Groundnut by Sayelabola(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Evinsco:

lol pap with fried groundnut d one dey use to drink garri...

I shall give a trial too one day.

Also be aware that pap with grounded groundnuts, dry cray fish, dry fish, roasted soya beans (remove the shell), roasted rice, roasted millet, is good for both adult and babies too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Yoruba Names Of These Herbs? / Puffpuff Making Gone Wrong Because Of Instant Yeast / Old Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.