Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:16 PM

Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? (1149 Views)

Please Who Can Recommend Interesting Short Stories For Reading / A Set Of Short Stories For The Road / Finally My Stories Are Now On Okadabooks.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
I know this is a big request to ask, but can I get anyone on Nairaland to edit my short stories and Novellas for free? Right now, I can't afford to pay editors, but I am writing a lot. I have at least 3 novellas that need editing, and about 3 short stories that also need editing. And I want to start writing two short stories a week from now on, I will need a lot of help with someone that can edit my stories as fast as I write, cos I want to publish them on Apple's iBook store and on Amazon immediately they are edited.

Life is shorter than we think. Who knows if I am going to get hit by a bus tomorrow and die. I don't want to leave this earth with all the story ideas I have in my head. Somebody help me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by Stormyweather(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayo80:
I know this is a big request to ask, but can I get anyone on Nairaland to edit my short stories and Novellas for free? Right now, I can't afford to pay editors, but I am writing a lot. I have at least 3 novellas that need editing, and about 10 short stories that also need editing. And I want to start writing two short stories a week from now on, I will need a lot of help with someone that can edit my stories as fast as I write, cos I want to publish them on Apple's iBook store and on Amazon immediately they are edited.

Life is shorter than we think. Who knows if I am going to get hit by a bus tomorrow and die. I don't want to leave this earth with all the story ideas I have in my head. Somebody help me. Thanks in advance.
chadelue@gmail.com I can help

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stormyweather:
chadelue@gmail.com I can help

Hmm! That was fast. I guess the universe is with me. Let me send you the first story. It is a flash fiction...crime story. Although, most of my stories are romantic suspense stories.

Yep! I just sent you the story. Please check your box. Thanks.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okay. I am already working with one person, but I need one or two more volunteers. I write a lot and need to get them published as fast as i write. Thanks in advance. By the way, I write romance stories...romantic suspense novellas and short stories.

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can help.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:
I can help.

Thanks. Please, give me your email address let me send you one of my stories.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by detutu1: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayo80:
I know this is a big request to ask, but can I get anyone on Nairaland to edit my short stories and Novellas for free? Right now, I can't afford to pay editors, but I am writing a lot. I have at least 3 novellas that need editing, and about 10 short stories that also need editing. And I want to start writing two short stories a week from now on, I will need a lot of help with someone that can edit my stories as fast as I write, cos I want to publish them on Apple's iBook store and on Amazon immediately they are edited.

Hello Kayo80,

Your zeal to write is commendable smiley kindly send an email to support@penpee.com.
Your short stories will be editted for free and you get paid for each chapter of your story. Maximum words is 6000.

Let me know if you are interested. You can visit www.penpee.com
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
detutu1:

Hello Kayo80,

Your zeal to write is commendable smiley kindly send an email to support@penpee.com.
Your short stories will be editted for free and you get paid for each chapter of your story. Maximum words is 6000.

Hmm! Interesting. But I would like to understand this better. A short story is not usually in chapters? So, I am having problems understanding this. And for my novellas that are in chapters, do you mean you pay for each chapter? I really just want to understand it better.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
detutu1:

Hello Kayo80,

I just read more about this on the website. I will think about it. Thanks.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
kayo80:

Thanks. Please, give me your email address let me send you one of my stories.

I didnt want to post my mail on a public forum. Message me on Facebook @Taiwo Awoniyi.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
taiwoawoniyi:

I didnt want to post my mail on a public forum. Message me on Facebook @Taiwo Awoniyi.

Okay. I will do that now. Thanks.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
I like your zeal. I can be of help. Email me some of the short stories at chuxyfranklin@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
chuxyfranklin:
I like your zeal.
I can be of help.
Email me some of the short stories at chuxyfranklin@gmail.com

Thanks. I'll send you an email this evening.
Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by detutu1: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
kayo80:

Hmm! Interesting. But I would like to understand this better. A short story is not usually in chapters? So, I am having problems understanding this. And for my novellas that are in chapters, do you mean you pay for each chapter? I really just want to understand it better.

Hello Kayo80,

A short story can be in chapters, there is no rule against this. For the novellas you will have to make each short story independent and catchy enough to make people want to read subsequent parts ( this is to imply that you can make a while book in parts) except each part is an independent story of its own. You can register as a writer on penpee.com for free! Looking forward to having you on board smiley

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by AmmarOscar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
kayo80:

Contact me @ ammarabdul6@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
AmmarOscar:
Contact me @ ammarabdul6@gmail.com

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Anyone Here To Edit My Stories For Free? by kayo80(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello guys, I still desperately need help with this. I have short stories that are about 6-7k words long, and stories that are 16,000 words long, and another that is 35,000 words long. But most of my stories are short...7-8k words long. Please, I really need help with the edit...even if it is just for misspelled words. I so much want to put the books on Amazon and start writing new ones.

Some volunteered to help, but I have not heard back from them for over two months now. I just need someone that can proofread by book in a day or a couple of days. The stories take about an hour to read, so it should not take more than a few hours to proofread.

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Has A Plan / a / Sometimes You Don’t Get A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.