Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos (71842 Views)

Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos) / Man Kills His Pregnant Wife, Buries Her Unclad Body In Ivory Coast (Graphic) / Lady Sends Nudes Of Her 3-Month-Old Niece To Guy That Asked For Her Unclad Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by glossy6(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol well he didn't kill her.. if all criminals where given life sentences den Nigerian prisons won't be enough to contain them. The Government sees criminals as a way of getting revenue. I asked a lawyer friend of mine and he told me every bail money being decided in court are remitted to the government. I was like, no wonder these people like bail so much

U will be surprised Dat just after one or two years in prison, he may be granted bail.

Who said he didn't kill her? He took away her dignity and self worth

2 Likes

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by happney65: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
link2ok:

Granted bail ke.. how can sum 1 who has been sentenced to prison b granted bail again.

Abi them don do bail padding

Under this new guy man in Abuja anytyn can happn

grin grin
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by frubben(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
thekingisback:
The guy wen too far. How do people even enjoy rape sex?

I keep asking myself that question over and over again because sleeping with a girl that is not even responding is boring not to talk of raping. I better visit the brothel than to rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by kabrud: 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Another one from same region.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Aroh48(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
I came to check the native name
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Aroh48(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
From the waste
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by MadCow1: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
V0lv0:
Finally you have said something sensible. I never thought the day would come grin but you are so on point. 9 years is too small too angry

Chai... See my life.. grin
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by AgentApple: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
Once again... I will keep saying this..

A Man drugged, raped and then took inappropriate photos of a Woman, against her will... He gets 9 years..

A Man rapes a Minor (a Child of any age under 18), destroying her youth, sometimes ruining her health wise (Vascular Vigina Fistula amongst other illnesses), he also gets a light sentence of most times under 10 years...

Two Men/Women in love with each other get caught inside a private place having consensual sex, they get 14 years..

Isn't there something wrong with our priorities as a Nation? undecided

For those close minded fucktards that would rush in to call me a Fagggot, let me hurriedly tell you now that I really don't care. Being a Homosexual isnt the worst thing in the world I can be..

To those willing to think on this, I am not saying legalize Homosexuality (thats not a fight anyone can win in Africa just yet), But at least make Rape which does not carry consent, destroys lives, is on the rise nationwide and can emotionally and psychologically scar a person for life a worst offense than homosexuality between two consenting adults..

#MyTake..
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by poweredcom(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
I tink say na WWF undertaker sef lol
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just #1000 would have cured the Konji and save you some prison term. What a waste!
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by ceejay80s(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Make them slam him 23yrs since the girl is 23

If na so e dey work, dem ready to rape a 2yr old just to get 2yr jail term
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Capital punishment for rape is the final solution to this evil reign of demonic predators in Nigeria.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by goodvision12(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
I almost thought it is the American Badass the Undertaker of wwe.Take this for confusing us.

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
honestly I came for the unclad pic #dissapointed ...I already know say na yoruba. If na drug(I can't guess that one)
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by phreakabit(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=18pt]No surprises here. . .
Its them habitual rapists again.[/size]
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Binsani(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Stonerobaba(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
How I wish corruption cases are treated this way too
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by misspicy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

Physical Needs... I cant say it here, children are all around us.. grin
Ogbono Soup with Fufu and Tozo... grin
Olisa has always been faithful in this regard, but I wouldn't mind an extra 1 Billion in my account.. grin
Just 100grams of Kwale E-gbo with 1 packet of Rizla.. grin
Whenever the lord lays it in your heart to proceed.. grin
Contact me on 07034378612

so I can carry out my assignment grin

1 Like

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Oahray: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
How can the judge give 9 years for all 5 counts? In the Nigerian criminal code, rape alone is life imprisonment and even an attempted rape is 14 years.

This is no justice jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by hUmaneOne: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:
lol well he didn't kill her.. if all criminals where given life sentences den Nigerian prisons won't be enough to contain them. The Government sees criminals as a way of getting revenue. I asked a lawyer friend of mine and he told me every bail money being decided in court are remitted to the government. I was like, no wonder these people like bail so much

U will be surprised Dat just after one or two years in prison, he may be granted bail.

Bros, they do not grant bail when a sentence has been passed.
It's only prior to the final court sentence bail can be granted
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
this is bad, like real bad But I have checked d names sha. not umu nna.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by joseph1832(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:
Once again... I will keep saying this..

A Man drugged, raped and then took inappropriate photos of a Woman, against her will... He gets 9 years..

A Man rapes a Minor (a Child of any age under 18), destroying her youth, sometimes ruining her health wise (Vascular Vigina Fistula amongst other illnesses), he also gets a light sentence of most times under 10 years...

Two Men/Women in love with each other get caught inside a private place having consensual sex, they get 14 years..

Isn't there something wrong with our priorities as a Nation? undecided

For those close minded fucktards that would rush in to call me a Fagggot, let me hurriedly tell you now that I really don't care. Being a Homosexual isnt the worst thing in the world I can be..

To those willing to think on this, I am not saying legalize Homosexuality (thats not a fight anyone can win in Africa just yet), But at least make Rape which does not carry consent, destroys lives, is on the rise nationwide and can emotionally and psychologically scar a person for life a worst offense than homosexuality between two consenting adults..

#MyTake..
Some times you guys make it sound as if homosexuals are saints, as if they're not human beings, as if homosexuals don't rape, steal, rob and sodomize kids.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by joseph1832(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oahray:
How can the judge give 9 years for all 5 counts? In the Nigerian criminal code, rape alone is life imprisonment and even an attempted rape is 14 years.

This is no justice jare.
I believe the judge don't even know the law. I won't be surprised he's one of those substandard graduates people are yammering about. grin
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Blessograo(f): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
He should be sentenced to just cutting the tip of his penis not all.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by lawrenzooo: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Violence against women
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by sinola(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2016

Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by MadCow1: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Some times you guys make it sound as if homosexuals are saints, as if they're not human beings, as if homosexuals don't rape, steal, rob and sodomize kids.

What guys?

Where in my post does it say homosexuals are saints?

Did I refer to them as Aliens?

Did I say they don't rob?

Or all that other stuff you wrote?

Where are you going with this line of argument?
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by nyabinghi(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Another christian rapist, in jesus name I rape, amen.
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by okangisaiah(f): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
donbenedict:

BRO bail is free in court
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by jona4real92(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
check out the terrible mistakes men do on their first date
http://aysugar..com.ng/2016/08/10-mistakes-naija-men-makes-on-first.html
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by Blakenails(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Afonja's and promiscuity be like bread and akara
Re: Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos by joseph1832(m): 3:26am On Aug 17, 2016
MadCow1:

What guys?

Where in my post does it say homosexuals are saints?

Did I refer to them as Aliens?

Did I say they don't rob?

Or all that other stuff you wrote?

Where are you going with this line of argument?
Your earlier post painted them as such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.