Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:06 AM

MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To (536 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / MTN Charged Me N35 For Just One Page SMS. AGAIN!!! / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by yanshDoctor: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
MTN Charges me N35 per SMS to Ghana. what is the country turning to. is $ also affecting international SMS within West Africa countries?

the sad part is that the said person is on WhatsApp. but I just want a instant and swift delivery that why I option for SMS. as their might be delay or hindrances due to network or other factors.

35naira per SMS from Nigeria to Ghana. is this the change we voted for?
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by morningsta(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bros na FOREX wahala ooo! Ghanian Ceedis have gained more value above the Naira. pls wake up and smell the coffee sorry I mean change grin grin grin grin. I hear say bread sef go enter 400/450 from 2moro.
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by yanshDoctor: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
morningsta:
Bros na FOREX wahala ooo! Ghanian Ceedis have gained more value above the Naira. pls wake up and smell the coffee sorry I mean change grin grin grin grin. I hear say bread sef go enter 400/450 from 2moro.
grin
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by sekesi2009(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na you de do yourself. Use WhatsApp. It's the same broadband all telecom companies use to transmit data on both SMS and WhatsApp. So, your fears are unfounded. Next time, use WhatsApp. They are far more cost effective.
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by yanshDoctor: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
sekesi2009:
Na you de do yourself. Use WhatsApp. It's the same broadband all telecom companies use to transmit data on both SMS and WhatsApp. So, your fears are unfounded. Next time, use WhatsApp. They are far more cost effective.
when someone is not always online. how can u use WhatsApp for urgent stuff.
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
yanshDoctor:
when someone is not always online. how can u use WhatsApp for urgent stuff.
I think I buy his idea about using WhatsApp instead of SMS since you want to save cost.But for quick response, 30 secs Call would have being better
Re: MTN Charges Me N35 Per SMS To Ghana. What Is The Country Turning To by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
op Na change O.. even Mtn caller tune na N60 naw 0... even dey number to take select the caller tune don increase from 1 to 11

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network Is Down / ITEL 1507 / How Can I Recover A Deleted Message On Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.