Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kidney Failure Patient Favour Jesus: Saved By Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidney Failure Patient Favour Jesus: Saved By Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha (472 Views)

Governor Owelle Rochas's Wife Nneoma Booed By Worshippers. / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidney Failure Patient Favour Jesus: Saved By Gov. Owelle Rochas Okorocha by MrDonfranko(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pastor Favour Jesus who has had kidney problems for more several years was spotted by Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha who took it upon himself to accept responsibility of her treatment and ensure that she has a successful kidney transplant.
Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Center was entrusted with ensuring that Pastor Favour Jesus received a constant and smooth dialysis with every available staff at her aid.

Based on His Excellency's directive Ocheidike moved into action to help save the woman's life. In an interview with Pastor Favour Jesus, she recounted the blessings of God in her life and profusely indicated her appreciation towards the Imo state Governor and Ochiedike for being the answer to her prayers and saving her from a death that should have occurred more than three years ago.

In her words, "My name is Pastor Favour Jesus from Isiala Mbano and I am 45 years old but I look 80 because of kidney problem. I am a widow with 5 children.
The illness started some years ago but I started having symptoms before then while doing my pastoral job not knowing it was a serious problem. When the kidney issue became critical, I resorted to prayers and this continued for one year until men began to speak on my behalf and as God will have it, I received a call from Dr. Bunmi Babs, the Imo State Government Chaplain stating that His Excellency sent for me at Heroes Square where he was celebrating Christmas for the poor in the state.
Upon arrival, Owelle carried me like a child unto the podium while telling everyone that the kidney disease killed his father because he had no money and wouldn't want to see it happen to another. A lot of donations were made and Owelle promised to see that I get a kidney transplant.

The governor took care of my feeding, house rent and my children including sponsored Dialysis in Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Center.
I have gone to India twice and I will be going a third time in few weeks for the kidney transplant. This illness has killed many but because Owelle took care of me, I am alive today. Even when I talked about Dialysis, he told me not to worry that Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic center will take care of everything and ever since I came back from India in February 2015, Ochiedike has taken care of me.
I want to specially thank God Almighty for his love and favour in my life and also thank Daddy Owelle Rochas Okorocha and a host of others who came to my aid. In the same vein, I appreciate Ochiedike and its staff for their care and concern over my health if not, I will be in the grave for about 3 years now. God bless everyone of them".

It would be worthy to note that Pastor Favour Jesus has gotten a donor for the kidney transplant in India and His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has fully sponsored this process and placed her in the care of Ochiedike Medical and Dialysis Center who partnered with a hospital in India to ensure a successful operation.

Ochiedike Dialysis and Diagnostic Centre is the leading diagnostic and dialysis centre in the SouthEast and SouthSouth area of Nigeria.

http://www./ochiedikeddc/permalink/597822990388960/

(1) (Reply)

IBB At 75, Says I'm Not A Evil Genius' / How To Make Nigeria Great, If Only Youths Can Come Together / Governors Demand Hydropower Producing Areas Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.