Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,191 members, 7,977,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador (735 Views)

Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Eyitayo Jegede Not Qualified To Be Ondo Governor - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador by Michdear(f): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Honorable olubodun Tayo Marcus ,special adviser to the governor of Ondo state post this on his Facebook wall "In every adversity, there are opportunities. What matters is our attitude to life challenging situations. If u think u swim, u swim and if u think u sink, u sink" Mr. Barrack Obama. Some days ago, Linda Ikeji, the foremost blogger in Africa, posted my pictures on her wall where I was chilling in my hood with my pals @ an " exclusive Trophy baffday gig", with over 3 million views and 35,000 comments. Some negative, some positive but in all favourable. The PR Stunt caught the attention of the International Brewries, the maker of TROPHY, my preferred brand and I was invited to their office for a BIG THANK YOU and strategic talk on how to make the brand more popular among the youths in Ondo State and Nigeria at large leveraging on my "street credibility". Many thanks to my pals who stood by my when it was tough and big thanks to the detractors who wanted to make political gains out of my comic relief. HONOURABLE DRINKING HONOURABLE, KO SI BIG DEAL.

Re: Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
In the voice of Itu Baba Ita (Gbenga Adeboye): "se e ri pe ire wa ninu ibi?"
Re: Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador by Tolexander: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some days ago, Linda Ikeji, the foremost blogger in Africa, posted my pictures on her wall where I was chilling in my hood with my pals @ an " exclusive Trophy baffday gig", with over 3 million views and 35,000 comments. Some negative, some positive but in all favourable.
well, the colored part can only come out from the mouth of a trophy Ambassador high on the brand of the beer
Re: Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador by Yungwhy(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao.... NGA is F.cked

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor SA Now Trophy Ambassador by leofab(f): 12:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Renouncing Buharism By Deji Yesufu / Pics: Female Fuel Attendant Monthly Salary Is 15K Found And Returned Lost Money / EDO DECIDE: Oshiomhole Accuses PDP Of Registered 8,000 Militants To Rig Edo Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.