Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. (896 Views)

30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real / Please Stay Away From Jamb Upgrade Scammers / Jumbocash.com.ng Is A Big Scam, Please Stay Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Charmarlegne: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
I am not one to paste or even read such stories when such headlines are flashed. This is because I consider them sensational and belong to the realm of Nollywood. This is also not an attempt to bash Ikorodu town(it has had a lot of negative publicity lately) or any tribe.

I got to work last week Friday, and in the course of a meeting, a colleague of mine announced that his driver has been missing since the day before. She looked really distressed and told us the steps that had been taken to locate him, part of which was to give report officially to the Police. My colleague lives in Ikorodu.

Fast forward to yesterday (Monday) She reported that the driver has been found. He was found in Ilaro (Ogun State) on Sunday, but was incoherent and could barely remember anything. By Tuesday (today) he was coherent and was able to recount his ordeal up to a stage.

His Story

He lives in Ogijo, Ikorodu and left his house at 5am (like he does everyday). His normal routine was to call a friend, who is also an okada rider to pick him up from home and drop him off at his employer's house. On this fateful day, his usual biker friend did not show up (even after inquiring if he would be needing his service the previous day). He tried ringing this friend several times, but to no avail. In the course of trying to contact his okada man, he noticed another okada man patrolling the area. The Okada man eventually stopped and asked if he needed his services. In his frustration, he obliged and got into the bike. Before the bike man took off, he made a brisk call to an unknown person informing this person of his destination. Barely a 10 minutes into their journey, the bike man pleaded he picks a "brother" of his whom he intends to drop along the way.
Since there was no suspicion and it seemed a harmless request, he agreed and they took a detour to pick this person. Eventually, they picked this person and sandwiched him in the middle. He was expecting the bike man to continue the journey, only for him to feel a sharp object prick his back. He turned, and realized the sharp object was a gun! Okay, what should he do? thinking they were armed robbers, he started pleading for his life and offered to give up all other valuables on him. Their reply was that he would not be able to meet their demands. Before he could say "Jack robinson", a blunt object hit him on the head and he lost consciousness...

He woke up in a dark, featureless room. He could hear the sound of cars, but couldn't comprehend anything. The next thing, some people came into the room blind folded him and led him into another room (he was bending at some point in their journey to this other room, I think this room may be underground) The blindfold was removed and he saw no fewer than 70 persons in the room, men, women, children. They lined them up and was requesting for their names. After getting their names, they hit them on the chest with an object. The object was supposed to determine the ones that were usable for their rituals.

The object found him and some other persons unsuitable for the rituals. Angry about this eventuality, the ritualists descended on them and gave them the beating of their lives (The suitable ones were lead into another room). After the beating, they were blindfolded, and thrown into a vehicle. They drove them around for hors and pushed them out of the car at different locations. The rest as they say is history.

Like I said earlier I used to relegate stuff like this to the realms of Nollywood, but this is a person I know personally. I can't even imagine how many people will be looking for loved ones who will never be found. Can you imagine some extremely evil people somewhere rearing humans like chickens! Some people do not deserve to be called humans.

What can I say? just commit each day to God. May evil be far from us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by endove(f): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
I thank God for his life
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by cornoil(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hunnnnn
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by thatQuietgirl(f): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
God should continue to keep us safe from evil, may evil not come close to us and our. Household.
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Incrizz(f): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank God he was found.
70 persons including women and children? cry
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Charmarlegne: 1:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Incrizz:
Thank God he was found.
70 persons including women and children? cry
firearms should be legalized in this country. People should be equipped to defend themselves from these cannibals.
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Incrizz(f): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Charmarlegne:
firearms should be legalized in this country. People should be equipped to defend themselves from these cannibals.
But the criminals would be aware of the legalization and the possibiity that their victims would be carrying weapons and, restrategize
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Charmarlegne: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Incrizz:

But the criminals would be aware of the legalization and the possibiity that their victims would be carrying weapons and, restrategize
strategize to what end? 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. I still say legalize firearms.
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Incrizz(f): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Charmarlegne:
strategize to what end? 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. I still say legalize firearms.
But you know your people. Abuse.
Once someone says, "Are you talking to me like that?" Gunshot.
Once someone mistakenly steps on their toe in a commercial bus, gunshot.
You sincerely think we are ripe for it
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Charmarlegne: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Incrizz:

But you know your people. Abuse.
Once someone says, "Are you talking to me like that?" Gunshot.
Once someone mistakenly steps on their toe in a commercial bus, gunshot.
You sincerely think we are ripe for it
there will be psychological tests carried out on people before guns are issued out. Of course it will come with it's own disadvantages, but security will be better off in the long run. If that driver had a gun of his own, do you think he would have succumbed so easily? Do you know why there may never be another world war? Simple answer, a lot of countries have weapons of mass destruction. So if you start a war, chances are that you may be annihilated. So you see countries blowing hot, but none is firing any bullet (this is the main reason Donald trump will never be president) it is the same scenario if people have guns. Even a trouble maker will be wary.
Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Afonjas aka Ndi Ofe nmanu the brown roof tribe and Ritualist are 5&6

1 Share

Re: Must Read!!! Please Stay Alert Ritualists Are Real. by Incrizz(f): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Charmarlegne:
there will be psychological tests carried out on people before guns are issued out. Of course it will come with it's own disadvantages, but security will be better off in the long run. If that driver had a gun of his own, do you think he would have succumbed so easily? Do you know why there may never be another world war? Simple answer, a lot of countries have weapons of mass destruction. So if you start a war, chances are that you may be annihilated. So you see countries blowing hot, but none is firing any bullet (this is the main reason Donald trump will never be president) it is the same scenario if people have guns. Even a trouble maker will be wary.

hmm...nice angle.

(1) (Reply)

HE / Efcc Sealed Up Isah Yuguda House / Why I Think OAP Freeze Should Mind His Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.