Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round (3245 Views)

RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of HiflĀ® 2018? / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round / Saudi Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israel In Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round by umar745(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the truth and u know it, except u are not the fanatical ones, it is mostly done by nothern moslem. Yoruba moslem are ok but the ones up north are something else too and i hv noticed it a lot of times. U guys needs to learn to tolerate others and slow down on radical islam

Dude, I'm a northern Muslim, I've never seen or heard of someone do that. I think its just a figment of your imagination.
Re: Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round by bigiyaro(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Biafra1000:

not only on research paper bro!!!
they are uniting themselves while Christians are hating...
Islam will take over the world soon...its just a matter of time
it cannot, my brother. Islam is too evil to be accepted by the free world. Islam can only thrive in backward and useless places. Eg the middle east and North Africa
Re: Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round by 9japride(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
umar745:

Dude, I'm a northern Muslim, I've never seen or heard of someone do that. I think its just a figment of your imagination.
[color=#006600][/color]

If u say so! Anyway please preach to ur brothers and sisters who still practice radical Islam to drop it. That's the only way peace can reign in our society
Re: Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round by umar745(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If u say so! Anyway please preach to ur brothers and sisters who still practice radical Islam to drop it. That's the only way peace can reign in our society

Believe me when I say this we hate radicals to the core because we are the ones they harm directly, so if there's a way to get rid of them we'll do it.
Re: Saudi Female Athlete Withdraws From Olympics To Avoid Israeli In Next Round by 9japride(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
umar745:

Believe me when I say this we hate radicals to the core because we are the ones they harm directly, so if there's a way to get rid of them we'll do it.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yea u are on point. Northerners are really nice but those few radicals tend to spoil their image. Let's pray for the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Fan Can Decorate His House This Way, How Will The Interior Be? / 10,000 Football Lovers Win Tickets To Guinness The Match / Lists Of African Born Player's Playing For European Countries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.