Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 AM

Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold (2463 Views)

Ambode Frees 12 Inmates At Maximum Security Prison, Kirikiri / We Are Now Free From Tinubu: Tayo Alasoadura / We Are Now Free From Tinubu -- Omotayo Alasoadura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by globe16: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
I stated on this forum earlier on that the action of Dino Melaye during his senate debacle with Tinubus wife is going to be the icing on the cake on the demystification of Tinubu in the south west. Many thought I was just joking but the fruits are now springing forth all over the south west. First was the open letter by one of Tinubu's lawyers against his imposition of candidates, second is the recent sack of all APC excos in Ondo State loyal to tinubu. Expect these actions all over the south west in coming elections (and this includes lagos). It's all over for Tinubu.
However, what is most important here is that history will record Dino Melaye as the one who freed south west from the political chokehold of a certain lagos politician called Bola Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by andyboi4real(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
THE ERA OF OLD RULING THE YOUNG WILL SOON BE OVER.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by diportivo: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Who proofread this banner

1 Like

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by globe16: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
It's all over for Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Breaking: APC youths in Ondo threatens to Kill Tibubu if dare to step his foot in d state, demand State Chairman to resign or face lynching.
https://twitter.com/NGRWailers/status/765496257016201216

3 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by globe16: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
How can you impose sick Buhari on your people and still have the guts to impose other candidates on them? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
I just don't talk about South West politics, I just observe undecided
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by NairaandNigeria: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Do you just say liberated? Majority of you just have an hatred for this blessed man all because of his achievements. You are umbrella party member right? If Tinubu should denounce APC for PDP, you and your fellows will embrace him to rule over ur because you know he's an achiever in his field.
If Tinubu can bring Lagos to this stage wit his godfatherism, I think it is better to emulate it in all other states

14 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by keyremotes(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
ONE OF THE PROPHESIES OF 2015 WAS THAT TINUBU WOULD BECOME IRRELEVANT AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTIONS. IT HAS STARTED BUT THE MAN WILL NOT GET IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT GIVEN TO HIM TO UNDERSTAND.
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by muyibaba222(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
@OP, you jst wish to show ur hatred for Tinubu once again. check history before giving false information. Ondo politics is different from other south westhern states'. You can not impose on them. ACN failed in 2012 cos of imposition when Dino was nowhere while Tinubu was incharge of ACN. Try research on politics of the state from 1976 till date before you post.
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by snezBaba: 2:13am On Aug 17, 2016
I don't think there's anyone here against buhari that can swear that he is not Igbo(weed),So abegi go and see yourself

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by policy12: 2:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:45am On Aug 17, 2016
diportivo:
Who proofread this banner

Dino Melaye, the one who is billed to upset Tinubu in SW.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by globe16: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2016
snezBaba:
I don't think there's anyone here against buhari that can swear that he is not Igbo(weed),So abegi go and see yourself
if you dont take this opportunity to be freed from tinubu's chain then here is what I recommend for you. 1 in the morning, 1 before you sleep

1 Like

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by globe16: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2016
muyibaba222:
@OP, you jst wish to show ur hatred for Tinubu once again. check history before giving false information. Ondo politics is different from other south westhern states'. You can not impose on them. ACN failed in 2012 cos of imposition when Dino was nowhere while Tinubu was incharge of ACN. Try research on politics of the state from 1976 till date before you post.
So that means APC is dead in Ondo State?

1 Like

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by RZArecta(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2016
NairaandNigeria:
[s]Do you just say liberated? Majority of you just have an hatred for this blessed man all because of his achievements. You are umbrella party member right? If Tinubu should denounce APC for PDP, you and your fellows will embrace him to rule over ur because you know he's an achiever in his field.
If Tinubu can bring Lagos to this stage wit his godfatherism, I think it is better to emulate it in all other states[/s]
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by andyboi4real(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
NairaandNigeria:
Do you just say liberated? Majority of you just have an hatred for this blessed man all because of his achievements. You are umbrella party member right? If Tinubu should denounce APC for PDP, you and your fellows will embrace him to rule over ur because you know he's an achiever in his field.
If Tinubu can bring Lagos to this stage wit his godfatherism, I think it is better to emulate it in all other states
True Talk Cos We All Knw That The Product Of His Achievements Is A Clueless Old Fulani Man 4rm The North With An Infected Ear.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by Omonigeriarere: 11:16am On Aug 17, 2016
[s]
globe16:
I stated on this forum earlier on that the action of Dino Melaye during his senate debacle with Tinubus wife is going to be the icing on the cake on the demystification of Tinubu in the south west. Many thought I was just joking but the fruits are now springing forth all over the south west. First was the open letter by one of Tinubu's lawyers against his imposition of candidates, second is the recent sack of all APC excos in Ondo State loyal to tinubu. Expect these actions all over the south west in coming elections (and this includes lagos). It's all over for Tinubu.
However, what is most important here is that history will record Dino Melaye as the one who freed south west from the political chokehold of a certain lagos politician called Bola Tinubu.
[/s]

Is this enough reason to conclude that Tinubu's political career has come to an abrupt end? Your hatred for this man portrays how myopic you are in your thinking. Where were you when it was all over newspapers that PMB has sidelined him? They even reported that Tinubu and Fash can no more see eyes to eyes.

"Show me a man who is diligent in his work; he will stand before Kings and not mere men....". Tinubu the only Governor whose his predecessors and successors are still in the same political party with him built his political career from the foundational stage without defecting from one party to another. For your information, he has built his political niche which can save him from any form of oppression in all ramifications (you can read the message from below picture if you are intelligent enough to decode its connotation).

He believe in a course and he is ready to fight for it no matter what may be an outcome. Instead of wasting your time and energy on someone's achievement, why can't you stand up for something or is it a crime against Tinubu that nobody in your lineage has ever risen to stardom?

Get a life please.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by muyibaba222(m): 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
globe16:

So that means APC is dead in Ondo State?

APC never reigned in Ondo. It manage to have 5 seats out of 22 in the 2015 house of assembly election in d state. APC is just growing up in Ondo state
Re: Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold by coolitempa(f): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
I just wonder why people waste valuable time posting rubbish lies. Op needs to get a life and stop obsessing over inconsequential bullcrap.... angry angry angry...na wa for miserable ipod yoots....evil is their lot.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra On Twitter Pix / I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.