Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl (3808 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, so Summer is almost over...Ya boy done moved back to the Dorm. I decided to pay some of my friends some visits. Boom right there on campus There was a feminist rally going on. Of course it was the usual bunch Of Dyed hair Retards_ Fat obese women and Skanky whores.

I and my teammates decided to ridicule them and we started making fun of their speeches all of a sudden a wild useless piece of vagina came to me and pushed me, I told her to knock it off she kept on pushing and shoving me, and the attention was starting to divert to us so I gave her a swift punch and all hell went loose.

I and my boys started running and the fat bitches_ had no chance against 2 athletic black specimens 1 Latino and 1 Sexy track Girl(Yes she thinks Feminists are scum).

It was fun, would I do it again? Fvck yeah, FVCK FEMINISTS.

I really think Feminism is an umbrella for Man-hating females. Real feminism stopped before we hit the 21st century

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
From your primary school speech, I observe you don't respect women.

13 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by cruzita(f): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
exactly

4 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by cruzita(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided

wetin this one dey yarn kwanu

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Julietcutie(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
what's this?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Pouyan: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol. This guy..
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by theEYe21(f): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Stupid child!

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
It's a shame they didn't lynch you

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by rawpadgin(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
tale of an over pampered spoilt brat
na woman body ur type dey get power
u won't even survive a day in the street of warri

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
u shouldn't punch a lady brahh
Totally uncool!
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Totally uncool!
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Jarizod:
Totally uncool!
these days everything dey confusing.... if you slap woman,you're a misogynistic weakling who preys on women. if you say you no go slap woman,you're a sexist bast@rd.
me i no even know wetin man go do again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by MrCork: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Vanquay16:
Yeah, so Summer is almost over...Ya boy done moved back to the Dorm. I decided to pay some of my friends some visits. Boom right there on campus There was a feminist rally going on. Of course it was the usual bunch Of Dyed hair Retards_ Fat obese women and Skanky whores.

I and my teammates decided to ridicule them and we started making fun of their speeches all of a sudden a wild useless piece of vagina came to me and pushed me, I told her to knock it off she kept on pushing and shoving me, and the attention was starting to divert to us so I gave her a swift punch and all hell went loose.

I and my boys started running and the fat bitches_ had no chance against 2 athletic black specimens 1 Latino and 1 Sexy track Girl(Yes she thinks Feminists are scum).

I really think Feminism is an umbrella for Man-hating females. Real feminism stopped before we hit the 21st century

...so u r proud to boast on nairaland u punch a girl..correct?...son..u a scum of the earth & shold be ashame of yor sef for hitting women!!!((no oofense)) undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
was going to say somtin

then i saw your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy

"i concur"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Teeboy22(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
these days everything dey confusing.... if you slap woman,you're a misogynistic weakling who preys on women. if you say you no go slap woman,you're a sexist bast@rd.
me i no even know wetin man go do again.

grin grin

Woman wahala plenty embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Greenbullet(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrCork:

...so u r proud to boast on nairaland u punch a girl..correct?...son..u a scum of the earth & shold be ashame of yor sef for hitting women!!!((no oofense)) undecided
SHUT UP DERE!!!!,WHY DID THE BITC.H SHOVE HIM,WHETHER BOY OR GIRL ,WHAT SHE DID WAS ASSAULT AND THE WAY HE REACTED WAS SELF DEDENSE SO STOP GIVING ALL THIS COCK AND BULL ADVICE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by MrCork: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
SHUT UP DERE!!!!,WHY DID THE BITC.H SHOVE HIM,WHETHER BOY OR GIRL ,WHAT SHE DID WAS ASSAULT AND THE WAY HE REACTED WAS SELF DEDENSE SO STOP GIVING ALL THIS COCK AND BULL ADVICE.

^^^^another Homebase crackhead that hits women...dont u people hav home training?..U DONT Hit FEMALES..U WALK AWAY..GOAT!;((no oofense) undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by badinfluence: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
This is why aliens won't talk to us... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

was going to say somtin

then i saw your comment cheesy cheesy cheesy

"i concur"
LMFAO, The nigga is too dumb, I'm ashamed to come from the same race as him.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by GloriaNinja(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
cruzita:
exactly
Lol, he is a dumb nigga

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by cyprus000: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
[size=13pt]
I see asslickers surreptitiously performing their duty.

For Pete sake, the said lady assaulted him first. angry
Even though it's out of bound to punch a female( because of physical weakness and advantage). it's apt and requisite to forget two or three sense-inducing slap, on her insolent face; heck, what's all the bullshitt about playing “gentleman?”

what if she had stabbed or shot him sad.

Please, save me the crap.
[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
LMFAO, The nigga is too dumb, I'm ashamed to come from the same race as him.
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Greenbullet(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^another Homebase crackhead that hits women...dont u people hav home training?..U DONT HOT FEMALES..U WALK AWAY..GOAT!;((no oofense) undecided

Mr c.ock or whatever your name is,you were trained to be ruled,I was trained to be a ruler.I will not let any girl manhandle me and do nothing. if you can manhandle me you should be prepared to face a very violent self defense.because you are chicken hearted doesn't mean I should be chicken hearted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by MrCork: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
Greenbullet:
Mr c.ock or whatever your name is,you were trained to be ruled,I was trained to be a ruler.I will not let any girl manhandle me and do nothing. if you can manhandle me you should be prepared to face a very violent self defense.because you are chicken hearted doesn't mean I should be chicken hearted.

..yea..u were trained to be a ruler by hittin women....sadly, yor common semce will never be commmon due to lack of home training!! (no oofense)) undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

First U hit a woman
Then U ran away
Id say thats a bìtch move

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by naija1stpikin: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2016
MrCork:

..yea..u were trained to be a ruler by hittin women....sadly, yor common semce will never be commmon due to lack of home training!! (no oofense)) undecided
go and sleep Mrcork it's late

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 17, 2016
I'd come back for the English version.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Armanee: 4:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Hip Hip Hurray! Congrats on ur downgrade from dumb to dumberer..
Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Armanee: 4:08am On Aug 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I see asslickers surreptitiously performing their duty.

For Pete sake, the said lady assaulted him first. angry
Even though it's out of bound to punch a female( because of physical weakness and advantage). it's apt and requisite to forget two or three sense-inducing slap, on her insolent face; heck, what's all the bullshitt about playing “gentleman?”

what if she had stabbed or shot him sad.

Please, save me the crap.
[/size]

Oh pls...tell me u actually read the 2nd paragraph from the beginning? Was he assaulted cos he was innocently passing by??

Mtscheewww...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by Greenbullet(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2016
MrCork:

I don't need common sense if that's what you have,I want uncommon sense that makes me stand up for my right,the sense that makes me bold and break boundaries. no wonder girls of this days see it fit to play/scam guys,why not? when they are such weaklings in the loose.

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Got Lynched For Punching A Girl by MrCork: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Greenbullet:
I don't need common sense if that's what you have,I want uncommon sense that makes me stand up for my right,the sense that makes me bold and break boundaries. no wonder girls of this days see it fit to play/scam guys,why not? when they are such weaklings in the loose.

...if a guy beat the ssshit outter yor sister like a b!tch goat..would u be happy & call him a king?...SON, U R THR DUMBEST WASTE OF SSSPERM EVER KNOWN TO MAN!!! ((no oofense)) undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? / Stephanie Spread Her Legs & Asked Me To Suck It, Then I Bend Down And... / I Feel Bad Now. I Just Hit My Mum Out Of Annoyance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.