Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) (807 Views)

President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Arrives Owerri For August Meeting . Photos / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) by tetengi4life(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
ALTERCATION BETWEEN BRING BACK OUR GIRLS AND SEN. ALI NDUME at our today's meeting/ daily seat outs

Today as always, the meeting was going as usual, then Senator Ali Ndume Arrived since he is representing a constituency in Borno state. After some time he was allowed to speak, at first he was making good suggestions about our proposed protest to the Presidency, saying that if we are protesting, we should make sure we go with tangible solutions to the problem not always wailing. That is exactly what we use to do, we usually go with solutions but they are often ignored. He then continued and we kept quiet until he let the hell loose by saying we should not always be holding the FG accountable, that we should also talk to Boko Haram, that it is part of our responsibility.
Mind you, he wasn't attacked, he was interjected because it is against our core values, though he felt offended and this is not the first time. In addition to that, whenever he comes, he doesn't always stay till the end of the meeting and if he speaks, he leaves, as such he doesn't hear most of the important messages we have for him.
This made some of the members to tell him that he is just here for political campaign, which made him more angry and he reacted back, saying some words that I could not write here.

To does that still believed we are playing shenanigans and using them (the girls) for politcal campaign gimmicks, I applaud u to hv a second thought. And you are as well welcome to join us

At Unity Fountain, Maitama Abuja
Everyday by 4:30pm
BBOG phone number : 07034821760
Today is day 861 of our daily seat-outs

Thank you

P.S: pardon my grammatical blunder

Source: myself

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1173380472735370&id=100001902857232&ref=bookmarks

Cc: Lalasticlacla
Seun
Mod

Re: The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) by DesChyko: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Crazy undecided

Did they include in their campaigns that the masses would be responsible for their major excuse for coming into power?

Now that I think of it, BBOG were their right hand activists. They should dine on their CHANGE together
Re: The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
I see
Re: The Brawl Btw Bringbackourgirls And Sen. Ali Ndume @ our today's meeting(photos) by UnknownT: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mohammed Idris, where is Ms Hadiza Bala Usman? Hope she came out for the rally too or she doesn't join you guys after she was appointed NPA chairperson? Soon, Buhari go pick your call, he dey find the next 5% to sack and replace you with him smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Uncovers Another $5m Cash Given To Fayose By Obanikoro - The Nation / Sallah: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays / How Several Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In River Yobe After Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.