Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. (1593 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / 28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications (2) (3) (4)

10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
My dear finding a man is easy o but finding a husband no be beans and bread o.

a lot of young ladies have grown old without finding a man to call there own. simply becos of the choices they made. We are not perfect that's why we are humans mere mortals. A guy cannot be complete 100%.

below are some of the reasons some oldies have remained single. they asked for akara, give them akara they will start asking for bread, if you manage to get them bread, they will ask for pap, before you know it time don pass.

(1) You find a handsome one, the brain is empty.

(2) You find a brilliant one, he looks too serious.

(3) You find a rich one, he is disrespectful.

(4) You find a hardworking one, He never has time for you.

(5) You find a serious and commited one, his EX keeps calling

(6) You find a humble one, he is broke

(7) You find a responsible one,he is not romantic

(cool You find an educated one, he feels he's always right.

(9) You find an illiterate one, he always get angry whenever you correct him.

(10) You find a smart one, he lies and dribble you like Lalasticlala

guys feel free to add yours

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol Especially When you find A handsome Man and he is completely broke and mannerless. No one is perfect tho.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
is this a list or lyrics of a song
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Lol Especially When you find A handsome Man and he is completely broke and mannerless. No one is perfect tho.

let me sound like a typical Naija babe

"na handsome I go chop ni"?

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
splenzard:
is this a list or lyrics of a song

No it's not a list o

it's a padded budget

ogbo

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by GloriaNinja(f): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
nunogomez:

let me sound like a typical Naija babe

"na handsome I go chop ni"?
Handsome ko handsome ni, I don't like handsome Nigerian guys, such people are arrogant, character matters.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Handsome ko handsome ni, I don't like handsome Nigerian guys, such people are arrogant, character matters.

everyone has his/her bad sides tho. same can be said to some ladies who think they are the most beautiful in the world.

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Eminembuz(m): 12:22am On Aug 17, 2016
The only drug to everyone illness but can't seem to be accepted for relieve and recovery...(Truth). The list make sense sha ooo!

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2016
Eminembuz:
The only drug to everyone illness but can't seem to be accepted for relieve and recovery...(Truth). The list make sense sha ooo!

thanks

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Burgerlomo: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2016
nunogomez:
My dear finding a man is easy o but finding a husband no be beans and bread o.

a lot of young ladies have grown old without finding a man to call there own. simply becos of the choices they made. We are not perfect that's why we are humans mere mortals. A guy cannot be complete 100%.

below are some of the reasons some oldies have remained single. they asked for akara, give them akara they will start asking for bread, if you manage to get them bread, they will ask for pap, before you know it time don pass.

(1) You find a handsome one, the brain is empty.

(2) You find a brilliant one, he looks too serious.

(3) You find a rich one, he is disrespectful.

(4) You find a hardworking one, He never has time for you.

(5) You find a serious and commited one, his EX keeps calling

(6) You find a humble one, he is broke

(7) You find a responsible one,he is not romantic

(cool You find an educated one, he feels he's always right.

(9) You find an illiterate one, he always get angry whenever you correct him.

(10) You find a smart one, he lies and dribble you like Lalasticlala

guys feel free to add yours

You're the simply the best
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2016
GloriaNinja:
really cmon don't generalize ??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Nothing is complete in this life...you make out whatever you want out of life.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by johnstar(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Which one gals go marry??

Okay jesus christ is coming back
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by GloriaNinja(f): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
armylord:
really cmon don't generalize ??
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some Women May Never Find A Husband. by westlius(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
11) you find a fat guy he has a small dic*

'amazing' Pre-wedding Photoshoot! / Help :my Relationship On The Verge Of Collapse / Na So You Bad Reach???