Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,210 members, 7,903,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji (664 Views)

My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds / Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by lillan042(f): 1:49am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by okikiosibodu(m): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2016
FTC. Anyways, she has a point
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by Baylam(m): 1:56am On Aug 17, 2016
Ikeji
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by gingger(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Smh undecided
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Just saying grin

Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by IamLEGEND1: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2016
ain't nobody got MB fo' that. abeg who wash am?
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by peirson5: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Seen
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:43am On Aug 17, 2016
TRUE TALK
Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by Rhotiz: 7:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Who TF is laura ikeji nawa sha

Re: Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji by adaksbullet: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2016
Who his these gilr that his be like sexy gerrout bale off reel mardrid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,.........these gilr his not fine o..,....am passed him too the ppl under me cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

She Sounded Funny On The Phone. / This Is A Must Read:5 Signs To Know You And Your Boo Has A Love Connection / Finding Happiness - Episode 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.