Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas (12035 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / Why Do Igbo Girls Behave This Way If U Fail To Marry Them After Having A Child / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
na2day?:

on behalf of all the entire igbo race, i reject this curse in Jesus name, Amen! angry angry angry angry

who is cursed?
The Igbo nation or TOH and Kunbee?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
^^^ Hes rejecting me and TOH so we are the curse
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:25am On Oct 05, 2009
Amen to na2day's prayer

I cherish my life cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2009
J-CzAr:

Kunbee is Ekiti? Now, I see the similarity between her and Gators! shocked shocked grin
Who is this?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2009
^^ i wonder ooo

ThiefOfHearts:

Amen to na2day's prayer

I cherish my life cheesy

I cherish mine too ooo and na2day isnt even ibo so i wonder wat his problem is undecided
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbe, I want that Iyan in your profile. Yayyyyy!!

I'm so hungry, think am gonna order food cry cry cry
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:34am On Oct 05, 2009
Yes he is which is why he's an uptight twit
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Yes he is which is why he's an uptight twit

Lol Dont mind nl grandpa mschew cheesy

FL Gators:

Kunbe, I want that Iyan in your profile. Yayyyyy!!

I'm so hungry, think am gonna order food cry cry cry

Pele my dear i wish i culd DHL it to you
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 12:49am On Oct 05, 2009
Ohsisi:

who is cursed?
The Igbo nation or TOH and Kunbee?

it is not from my mouth that u will hear that abacha no go school

ThiefOfHearts:

Amen to na2day's prayer

I cherish my life cheesy

u mean the igbo ppl should cherish their lives from not being involved with u an kubee

Kunbee:

I cherish mine too ooo and na2day isnt even ibo so i wonder wat his problem is undecided

who told u i am not igbo? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 1:08am On Oct 05, 2009
na2day?:

u mean the igbo ppl should cherish their lives from not being involved with u an kunbee
who told u i am not igbo? angry angry angry

N2D i will advice you 2 stop chasing me and my sister (TOH) around threads or else we will have to issue a restraining order cool, as for the above lets just say u must be high on crystal meth and u r kalabari and i went 2 schl enuff 2 know dat Kalabaris are not igbo
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2009
na2day?:

it is not from my mouth that u will hear that abacha no go school

ROFL
at least you can tell us that he didn't break a chalk stick
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 1:12am On Oct 05, 2009
N2D i will advice you 2 stop chasing me and my sister (TOH) around threads or else we will have to issue a restraining order , as for the above lets just say u must be high on crystal meth and u r kalabari and[b] i went 2 schl enuff 2 know dat Kalabaris are not igbo[/b]

since when did they stop being omo ibo?
Our system of education has greatly improved then
Allahu gbam gbam
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

N2D i will advice you 2 stop chasing me and my sister (TOH) around threads or else we will have to issue a restraining order cool, as for the above lets just say u must be high on crystal meth and u r kalabari and i went 2 schl enuff 2 know dat Kalabaris are not igbo

my doctor said crystal meth is good 4 my health, as for chasing u or TOH, i hate to burst ur bubble but i am not into ekiti girls tongue tongue as for the fact of my nationality being kalabari or igbo, i didn't know u went to school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ohsisi:

ROFL
at least you can tell us that he didn't break a chalk stick

the dude doesn't even know what a chalk looked like grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 1:35am On Oct 05, 2009
Ohsisi:

since when did they stop being omo ibo?
Our system of education has greatly improved then
Allahu gbam gbam

Lol

na2day?:

my doctor said crystal meth is good 4 my health, as for chasing u or TOH, i hate to burst your bubble but i am not into ekiti girls tongue tongue as for the fact of my nationality being kalabari or igbo, i didn't know u went to school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thank God oooo cos we dont want militants as inlaws smiley well now u know i went to schl
P.s ur doc is wack
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

Thank God oooo cos we dont want militants as inlaws smiley well now u know i went to schl
P.s your doc is wack

u mean u don't want OPCs as inlaws, right?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 2:17am On Oct 05, 2009
Yes ooo wateva cool
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by chic2pimp(m): 2:31am On Oct 05, 2009
na2day?:

my doctor said crystal meth is good 4 my health, as for chasing u or TOH, i hate to burst your bubble but i am not into ekiti girls tongue tongue as for the fact of my nationality being kalabari or igbo, i didn't know u went to school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WHAT !!!!!! ABOMINATION . Her school is. . . . . . . . cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

Thanks boo boo kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

i know, i know, i know, it is oshodi eastside midnight school grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by chic2pimp(m): 3:06am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

Thanks boo boo kiss cheesy
No problemo wink kiss cool

na2day?:

Wahlai u be trouble maker grin grin cheesy grin.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Kunbee: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2009
chic2pimp:

No problemo wink kiss cool
Wahlai u be trouble maker grin grin cheesy grin.

U r a darling as for dat drunk pls ignore

na2day?:

cool
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

^^ i wonder ooo

na2day is every tribe and no tribe.

any tribe you mention, he'll say he has percentage there.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2009
tpia.:

na2day is every tribe and no tribe.

any tribe you mention, he'll say he has percentage there.

i guess that's why they call me nigerian tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
as for chasing u or TOH, i hate to burst your bubble but i am not into ekiti girls

and the world heaves a collective sigh of relief. apayanje.
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by amyliajane(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Topic ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ifele(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Igbo is right for not giving their daughters to Yorubas. Yorubas are divied into 2 groups.
You have Pupa who are the real Yarubaven(Yoruba) and Dudu who are called Nago becos they beat the bells during their pagan rituals. What the dudu wanted was to get a lot of pupa light skinned women to have sex with cos they were more beautiful than their women. And it was also a way to control the womb and seed of Yarubawen. Dudu Inugbo Awowesidi was getting tired of his own women becos he said they were bitchy and ugly. So they started to feed on the pupa women. To attract the pupa women they decided to make the pupa males look effeminate even to the point of sodomizing them so that their women would think they
were not man enough. To this day you will see that their are not many Pupa Yoruba men with Yoruba women. They made compulsory miscegenation a culture by violence to destroy Yoruab culture and population. The real Yoruba language and script is almost dead. Who is the real Yoruba Yarubaven?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by Ohsisi: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
ifele:

Igbo is right for not giving their daughters to Yorubas. Yorubas are divied into 2 groups.
You have Pupa who are the real Yarubaven(Yoruba) and Dudu who are called Nago becos they beat the bells during their pagan rituals. What the dudu wanted was to get a lot of pupa light skinned women to have sex with cos they were more beautiful than their women. And it was also a way to control the womb and seed of Yarubawen. Dudu Inugbo Awowesidi was getting tired of his own women becos he said they were bitchy and ugly. So they started to feed on the pupa women. To attract the pupa women they decided to make the pupa males look effeminate even to the point of sodomizing them so that their women would think they
were not man enough. To this day you will see that their are not many Pupa Yoruba men with Yoruba women. They made compulsory miscegenation a culture by violence to destroy Yoruab culture and population. The real Yoruba language and script is almost dead. Who is the real Yoruba Yarubaven?

What is this?
Are you Okay?
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by ikeyman00(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
@@@@@@@@

learnin some stuf new

thanks thread
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

and the world heaves a collective sigh of relief. apayanje.

yes, a sigh of relief that i am safe from the likes of u an kunbee tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by yme1(f): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
@na2day
run away hussy shocked shocked how you day? wink
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by na2day2(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
y me:

@na2day
run away hussy shocked shocked how you day? wink

i dey oo, i no run, na work wan kill me cry cry
Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by 8words(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
hahahaha i dey sorry for Yoruba girls oooooooooo coz one dey they will be like monkey. tooooo ugly. hahhhhahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / (picture) Nairaland! Please!! Do Ladies Still Do This??? / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.