Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,849 members, 7,952,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

Thread For Nlng Electrical Technician Hopefuls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Nlng Electrical Technician Hopefuls (842 Views)

NLNG Test 2013. / The Help You Need For Nlng It Aptitude Test Candidates: What You Need To Know / Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nlng Electrical Technician Hopefuls by drelude: 6:50am On Sep 27, 2009
Hello house,if you are among the 44 people that had their interview on 1st,2nd and 3rd,post rumours,gist and observations here.The stipulated 2 wks have passed without a word from Nlng.i heard they need 20 people from the lot and their salary is classified as Arab money(too much money).GOD will surely see us through.Let's keep this thread running even after we've been called to start work.One love.
Re: Thread For Nlng Electrical Technician Hopefuls by sabscom: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hi, brother. Good luck to you guys as you await good results/reply. Anyway, I'll like to find out from you when you actually did the NLNG test and where?

The reason for my question is that recently an add was in the papers and online about a position for trainee operator, but I was not fortunate to make the deadline date. My question now is did any body get the chance to gate crash on the day of your last test? B'cos I'm seriously thinking of doing just that.

This opportunity na something hard to let by.
Re: Thread For Nlng Electrical Technician Hopefuls by drelude: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2009
@ sabscom,we had the test on the 28th of July and the interview on 1st to 3rd of September.There absolutely no possibility of you gate crashing,so drop the idea and wait for next year.To my fellow hopefuls still no word from Nlng,they've not stated calling yet cos i called the HR dept.God will certainly see us through.

(1) (Reply)

1 Yr Internship Position With Consultancy / You Need Something Doing For Now? / Any Update On Adecco Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.