Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,587 members, 7,934,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba (18626 Views)

Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director / Soldiers Launch Manhunt For Nnamdi Kanu As Probe Of Foreign Links Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:

Do you have to be this stupid really?! You actually need to grow up and stop being silly
Since I found out how childish he thinks.. I stopped replying him... With most of his post.. He sound like a new generation Kid
Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Integrityfarms(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Is this necessary? Has there been any man hunt for herdsmen terrorist
Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
The actions of the publishers are treasonable and equal to creating a state within a state. Why are these igbos hell bent on having that Nonsense country called biafra? Nigeria has a legitimate government and no parts of the country will be allowed to break away. South Sudan is regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and they've become a laughing stock in the world. The military should clamp down on pro biafra separatists with brutal force. Biafra will never come
I can tell the state of your origin.

4 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by cococandy(f): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2016
Those ones are ediots. That's their problem. If you hate someone why do want to live with them? And it's the most tribalistic of them that are more vehemently against the exodus of the igbos. The ones who don't have tribalism in their hearts are sometimes indifferent to it.

Like what do these ones really want?
Chibuhealth:
Yoruba and Hausa hate Igbos, okay.....! Allow Igbos to be on their own, they refused. Okay....! Allow Igbos to become the president of the country, they refused. My question now is, what is their problem? And what is your problem?

5 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by striker9(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2016
cockoduck:

south Sudan is NOT regretting anything, you cannot stay in your brown roof Ibadam that you have not dared to leave since you were. born, and say for certainty what is happening in another man's country, BTW what is treason?
Even south Sudan is better than Nigeria by far, What country is the most nonsense if not your useless Niggar area? You get mouth because of oil in Niger delta, don't worry the oil will soon become useless, Self determination is a crime only in niggar area, two men quarreling the useless army will poke their smelly noses, they are killing people everyday, one begins to ask if an army is made for killing fellow country men or defending the country, well, this is niggar area.
Mr man,you shot yourself in the foot.If he doesn't know what's happening in south Sudan so its you that know abi ? do u watch the news at all? cause the last time I checked there has been serious fighting since they mark 5years independence some weeks back which has led to many dead and thousands displaced. Saying south Sudan is better than Nigeria is not palatable for human hearing, I don't pray for war..

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Mr man,you shot yourself in the foot.If he doesn't know what's happening in south Sudan so its you that know abi ? do u watch the news at all? cause the last time I checked there has been serious fighting since they mark 5years independence some weeks back which has led to many dead and thousands displaced. Saying south Sudan is better than Nigeria is not palatable for human hearing, I don't pray for war..

Self-determination is no way a crime. And it remains an inalienable right of any people.

That you're too confused or scared to determine your own future should not be a template for you to use on another who share virtually nothing with you.

You don't pray for war...yet you lots support and hail the use of violence and extra-judicial killings of peaceful protesters.

Use your head...at least for once and stop mis-yarning because you dread to be left behind by the Igbos.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by googlepikins: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Biafra will always be defeated like we did in 1970. Biafra will never come
did you say we? That's why Avengers will continue to twist Buharis balls till 2019

10 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by attackgat: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
The actions of the publishers are treasonable and equal to creating a state within a state. Why are these igbos hell bent on having that Nonsense country called biafra? Nigeria has a legitimate government and no parts of the country will be allowed to break away. South Sudan is regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and they've become a laughing stock in the world. The military should clamp down on pro biafra separatists with brutal force. Biafra will never come

Sorry bro but the White man cannot come from Europe to Africa to give you your country. It is not/was not the job of Lord Lugard to tell the Yoruba/Hausa man that the Igbos are their brother and that we are all one. Instead, it is the job of Igbos to decide for themselves who their brothers are. You cannot get a country by forcing anyone to be together and if you insist on 'unity by force', then expect people to rebel. Nigerians are one of those few people who expect unity and progress to come from an alter of falsehood.

9 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by hUmaneOne: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
There is need to call for a referendum.this is the most pressing need

Instead of all these fighting and arrests up and down, why not call their legislators in the NASS to arrange for one?
Must there be bloodshed to achieve that aim? I don't know why people don't learn from the past

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
Myn.d44

Stop deceiving yourself and disgracing your people in the public...

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Chibuhealth:
Yoruba and Hausa hate Igbos, okay.....! Allow Igbos to be on their own, they refused. Okay....! Allow Igbos to become the president of the country, they refused. My question now is, what is their problem? And what is your problem?
They want Igbo brains, money and Igbo women. grin

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

Stop deceiving yourself and disgracing your people in the public...

When lord Luggard merged us as a country, Nnamdi azikwe never protested for his selfishness. He became nigeria's first president and now the Igbo's are shouting biafra. Biafra will never come sad

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Mcowubaba: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
When will the launch Manhunt or Womanhunt for Fulani killer Herdsmen

Nigerian Army are gradually becoming stupid like Nigerian Police grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by starmehigh: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
Your father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by striker9(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

Self-determination is no way a crime. And it remains an inalienable right of any people.

That you're too confused or scared to determine your own future should not be a template for you to use on another who share virtually nothing with you.

You don't pray for war...yet you lots support and hail the use of violence and extra-judicial killings of peaceful protesters.

Use your head...at least for once and stop mis-yarning because you dread to be left behind by the Igbos.
Listen.. there are people from sw that support Biafra yes u heard me,because this level of hatred is just alarming.When good luck was the President, you people lost your tune but immediately he was defeated, y'all started trouble. I call that hypocrisy,why didn't you guys made GEJ call for referendum? why aren't your governors ,senators and members of rep leading the protest? I don't support extra judicial killings.How many of Nnamdi Kali s children are at the front of these sponsored protest? ofc none to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by chuckdelis: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
i guess ur forefathers neva fought 4 anything only pu-ss-y.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Listen.. there are people from sw that support Biafra yes u heard me,because this level of hatred is just alarming.When good luck was the President, you people lost your tune but immediately he was defeated, y'all started trouble. I call that hypocrisy,why didn't you guys made GEJ call for referendum? why aren't your governors ,senators and members of rep leading the protest? I don't support extra judicial killings.How many of Nnamdi Kali s children are at the front of these sponsored protest? ofc none to my knowledge.

Why should the affairs of the Igbo Nation be major preoccupation and headache of Yorubas?

Why should Yorubas turn blind eyes to the slavery, squalor, abject poverty, hooliganism and illiteracy bedevilling their people to shamelessly make a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood?

How is it your concern to determine the times and season for Igbos to determine their future?

You mean in all your studies, all you could learn is that self-determination is seeking for trouble? How daft and myopic is such reasoning?

Use your head for once and stop being a hypocrite because Yorubas are too unstable and confused to ever stand for anything good in life.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by major466(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2016
I think IPOB members and supporters need to sue this govt for infringing on their fundamental human rights to association, peaceful assembly and free speech. Right to Self Determination and freedom of experssion are cardinal articles enshrined in the United Nations Chatter of human rights, the very chatter Nigeria is signatory of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
When lord Luggard merged us as a country, Nnamdi azikwe never protested for his selfishness. He became nigeria's first president and now the Igbo's are shouting biafra. Biafra will never come sad

Silly rants of delusion and frustrations...

You can rant from now till you drop...you and all you stand for cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Be ready to quench as Biaf... reemerges in your lifetime.

8 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by striker9(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

Why should the affairs of the Igbo Nation be major preoccupation and headache of Yorubas?

Why should Yorubas turn blind eyes to the slavery, squalor, abject poverty, hooliganism and illiteracy bedevilling their people to shamelessly make a living out of Igbos quest for nationhood?

How is it your concern to determine the times and season for Igbos to determine their future?

You mean in all your studies, all you could learn is that self-determination is seeking for trouble? How daft and myopic is such reasoning?

Use your head for once and stop being a hypocrite because Yorubas are too unstable and confused to ever stand for anything good in life.
Lol look at you..u ignored all.the facts I mentioned above and clutch at straws. Well since you didn't comprehend all the aforementioned above,have a nice day Lol.....chai hatred na bad thing o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Bigante: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2016
The igbos still feel they were forced to join this british amalgamated entity called Nigeria. But why should a man be forced to live with strangers he dislikes? Strangers who are using the politics of numbers to subjugate the free spirit of the igbo man and southerners just because of what the stranger wants to continue stealling under the false umbrella of one nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by tinktanker: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
since its they are hell bent on getting a stupid country y won't Nigeria let them be if not because of greed. It is good south Sudan is on their own, if Sudan let them go since 25yrs ago I don't think they would have had the world n this suffering today. Blackman is greedy n unreasonable by nature.

2 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by 30xtr39r: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
striker9:
Lol look at you..u ignored all.the facts I mentioned above and clutch at straws. Well since you didn't comprehend all the aforementioned above,have a nice day Lol.....chai hatred na bad thing o...

You can keep hiding your head in the sand of hypocrisy...but it can't stop the inevitable.

Since you and your Yoruba folks are too unstable and scared of your shadows, you can continue to exhibit your crass hypocrisy and bile-filled hatred for the Igbos - your eternal nemesis.

6 Likes

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by reigningwisdom: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=dickrider post=48549542][size=11pt]The actions of the publishers are treasonable and equal to creating a state within a state. Why are these igbos hell bent on having that Nonsense country called biafra? Nigeria has a legitimate government and no parts of the country will be allowed to break away. South Sudan is regretting their decision to leave Sudan till today and they've become a laughing stock in the world. The military should clamp down on pro biafra separatists with brutal force. Biafra will never come 。

From your words l reacted, l sugguest you to come up with better views next time, and in a situation whereby you have none, you should better read and pass. Stop showing rudeness, arrogance, silly but civility in sensitive and perilous cases or situations like Biafran and Nigerian case, it's not pinch of salt. But, it's sth to be discused with peaceful manners by the great minds among you. Biafrans are different from other components of Nigeria, and so is southwesterners(The Yorubas) and The northerners as well, if you are a good historian ie a history scholar you must agree with me that the entity called Nigeria was formed with people from other nations by Fredrick Lugard for his country's (British) economic gains only. Therefore, let Africans learn how to solve their misunderstandings amicably without letting their blood out and thereby being mockery subjects to the rest of the world. Self-determination is a natural right in the international Law, all it takes is the agreement of the segment that wants to pull out from the main body. Thanks a lot.
Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by striker9(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

You can keep hiding your head in the sand of hypocrisy...but it can't stop the inevitable.

Since you and your Yoruba folks are too unstable and scared of your shadows, you can continue to exhibit your crass hypocrisy and bile-filled hatred for the Igbos - your eternal nemesis.
Lol in all my comments,did I called u names? I threw questions at u but you ignored it ...smh
Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by funkyibodude(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2016
dickrider:
[s][/s]

Biafra is dead and buried since 1970
who buried it, you
Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by alaskido(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2016
When will the Army launch a manhunt for the Fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians all over the country. Nigerian Army and their misplaced priorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Launches Manhunt For Pro-biafra Publishers In Aba by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2016
30xtr39r:

Silly rants of delusion and frustrations...

You can rant from now till you drop...you and all you stand for cannot stop the raging IPOB tsunamic movement.

Be ready to quench as Biaf... reemerges in your lifetime.

If u people think you won't back down on that biafra Nonsense, what happened in the last civil war will be a child's play. I trust buhari to order the military to do the needful. The northerners will never allow a break up of Nigeria and we the people of the SW are behind the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Aniagboh Visits Buhari Declares Support For APC / Ebonyi Not Part Of Biafra – Umahi / Federal Government Approves $3.9bn For Warri Seaport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.