Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:44 PM

No More Deaths And Decays - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No More Deaths And Decays (442 Views)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Deaths By Religious Wars,democides And Attrocities Vs Those By The Irreligious / 5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Deaths And Decays by meetemmanuel: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2016
SCRIPTURE READING
This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. John 6:50 (KJV)

As soon as you begin to eat from Jesus bread your life will become so saturated with divine life that there will be no hiding place for the spirit of deaths and decays.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
Put a permanent end to all the works of the spirit of death and decay from around you and from all that belongs to you by eating Jesus bread.

TODAY’S PROPHECY:
Your everlasting deliverance from all the forces of deaths and decay….

TODAY’S PRAYER:
1. By the divine life in Jesus bread I liberate my life from every force of death and decay.
2. I receive Jesus bread with all its blessing and benefits unto my life.
3. Every force of death and decay hanging around me be destroyed in Jesus name.

SOURCE: https://mychristhub..com/2016/08/no-more-deaths-and-decays.html

(1) (Reply)

23 Wise Sayings From Global Leadership Summit 2016 / PMB And Sharia Law In Nigeria / Anglican Church Demands Offering From Travellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.