Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Patience Has A Limit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Has A Limit (455 Views)

Lazarus Iwari Sokobe's Burial: Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Okrika / Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Has A Limit by AbuArshad: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2016
The gentility of a chameleon should not be misplace to be cowardice! The fact that Nigerians are not unaware that the people of Niger are peace loving people and detested violence of all kinds does not mean we are unaware of our right, Nay! Nigerlight are intelligent and very much visatile of the happening and politics of Nigeria, it's our understanding and knowing that what peace could not give, resulting to violence should not be the solution. It's an obvious fact that we generate 90% of the power consumed in this country at large but we are the less previllage to be beneficiary of it if not worst. It all started like a joke, gradually from 8hours a day to 4hours, 2hours, 1hour down to 0hour. Last time I visited home the result was not a smiling one, and if u think I'm exaggerating, although I might not reach the climax as per what I intended; this owes to the fact that I'm not a good writer and also not too conversant with the English vocabulary but a poor and caring indigenous Nigerlight who care for the suffering of his beloved brother and left with no choice rather than took up his pen and believe this is his own quarter of the community service he can render to his beloved state. I'm may not be good as I'm an average man, and when an average man performed beyond average it's shouldn't be a surprise after all the essence of communication is to be able to pass information. What is happening presently in Niger is what I would rather refers to as "DANCING IN A VOLCANO". We only have light (power) 1hour a day and after which until next 3days and will be patiently waiting for the next 3days to come for another 1hour ration. Again those part of Niger that get this are term to be the luckiest one, some part has spend 3month at least if not more without seeing the blink of a Nepa light. If anyone dares what I said please I urged him/her to pay Niger a visit. Notwithstanding, we are still ask to pay the exorbitant estimated bill. We are saying enough of this inhuman treatment on us. If other part of the country will have constant power, why then can't we have equal to theirs if not more being that we provide 90% of the light consumed in the country. An Hausa adage has captured it all "MAI AKURI YA KAN DAFA DUTSE YA SHA ROMAN SA". JUST AN HONEST CARRING HEART: MUHAMMAD YASIN!
Re: Patience Has A Limit by Yujin(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2016
You have written well your complaint although your tone is that of an angry man. The epileptic power supply is all over Nigeria will actually is a true reflection of her present state. Nigeria is almost dead because those who know what to do have refused to do it. You sounded like if you eventually run out of patience you will react or respond. Anyone to chose to do is fine except the killing of innocent people. The Kainji, Jebba and Shiroro dams are at your mercy. This Nigeria is expired. Anything that will lead to her phenomenal change or outright disintegration is welcomed. Idan ya gama shan roman sa, ba zai hana shi nyunwa ba.

(1) (Reply)

IBB Says He Was A Playboy, And His Daughters Now Fill In For His Dead Wife / Bakare: It’s Too Early To Judge Buhari / Godwin Emefiele Emerges President Of African Central Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.