Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) (54568 Views)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Decryptor(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
HEIGHT OF IRRESPONSIBILITY!
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by iamfree25: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
sexymoma:
i don't expect you to understand as you were still in the womb when these pple were rocking life.
lol... I meant Wetin concern David saving his money with the initial post about him smoking weed...
Abi u sef don high?
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by rita25(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
dis you weed no dry well, e no go catch well, by the way ur rizzla remain make I follow u light and kiss the claro small kiss
iamfree25:

abi o... see the wicked weed here
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Sayelabola(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
martineinstein:
lungs cancer loading......

Brotherman, marijuana is not tobacco.

And not all POT users are smokers, some cook while some blend it with liquor / liqueur (monkey-tail).

Ganjamen in the house, wadup! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by iamfree25: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
rita25:
dis you weed no dry well, e no go catch well, by the way ur rizzla remain make I follow u light and kiss the claro small kiss
chai, u no sabi say na wet weed dey mad pass... rizzla boku for here grin
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by ngmgeek(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Let's hope they didn't smoke weed and mistakenly drank their urine.

They are holding what look like pee cheesy
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by hpk(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
DAVIDO AH PAR WID CHI CHING CHING AND DI UNRULY BOSS... #DEMDEVENKNOWDAT #WAAAAAH #UNRULY
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by misscall247: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raydos:
Davido Be Paying Money To Take Selfie With Stars Since 19AD
fvk poverty.......money stop nonsense!!!God bless our huz bro
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by rita25(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
WET ONE NO DEY SPARK JOR, AND THE SMELL DEY SO STRONG E GO BRING EKELEBE COME UR DOORSTEP grin
iamfree25:

chai, u no sabi say na wet weed dey mad pass... rizzla boku for here grin
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by bayonino: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Why is this on the FP @seun @OP, are you motivating the youths to start smoking weed or what!!!

Post like this should even be removed not to talk of taking it to FP.

Seun you are really loosing it

3 Likes

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by iamfree25: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
rita25:
WET ONE NO DEY SPARK JOR, AND THE SMELL DEY SO STRONG E GO BRING EKELEBE COME UR DOORSTEP grin
lol... bad girl.. na lagos u dey?
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by AwesomeHIM: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Tomorrow now, you be seeing guys folding up their jeans and trousers like that! even person papa self go dey copy Davodo! undecided
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
Raydos:
Davido Be Paying Money To Take Selfie With Stars Since 19AD
da ido more popular and richer compared to popcaan
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by HRich(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Shym3xx:

It seems you've never hit the tote of marijuana smoke.

Once you do: you're forever young and liable to live forever, while soaring in the sky. grin

Weed isn't cigarette - weed smokers don't die young. And weed can be medicinal especially if you're into painkillers. It does help.
ok Sir.
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by tosyne2much(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
martineinstein:
especially when the happinness might lead u to early grave
hehehe. cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Rossikki: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
abike12:
Weed is not legal in Jamaica o. Smoking in your hotel or resort is fine but they will pick you up if they catch you in a public place
They let you off with a little 'fine' like in Naija.
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by dermmy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Princess4ng:
Make God help am ooo... Pple will also use their megabytes to read about me on Internet... For sure!!! It's a promise.... Wetin sef.

Read about you touching peoples lives positively or smoking weed too? Lolz
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Rossikki: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
bayonino:
Why is this on the FP @seun @OP, are you motivating the youths to start smoking weed or what!!!

Post like this should even be removed not to talk of taking it to FP.

Seun you are really loosing it
My friend sharrap. Who doesn't smoke herb today apart from S.U. bible heads like you?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by abike12(f): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Rossikki:
They let you off with a little 'fine' like in Naija.

exactly!
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Princess4ng(f): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
dermmy:

Read about you touching peoples lives positively or smoking weed too? Lolz
lol.... God forbid ooo... Read about my good profile jor

1 Like

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by jzdoberman: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good 4 him!
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Davido! Davido!! Davido!!! How many times do i called you...hope you still remember Majek Fashek
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Paseus(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
rita25:
SEE KORET BABE

1 Like

Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
tyson99:
Money is good Jah bless my hustle
Jah do not bless people to be smoking kpom
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by misscall247: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2016
rita25:
davido that your sock I must say is VERY UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!looks like the 50sock sold under ojuelegba bridge tongue
Na lie dat boi sweet
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by rita25(f): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
I suspect u are crushing on dat davido to say such an ugly socks is fine..........u wanna be a baby mama? wink
misscall247:
Na lie dat boi sweet
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by santos876(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
See ur small head oooo....

If em no good for ur head bera quit.......ask sample
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by HMZi: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Puff puff pass!
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by Jloveme(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Now that he don smoke weed, he had to dey lean on somthing....Can't even stand straight...Mtcheeew
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by gemale(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
martineinstein:
especially when the happinness might lead u to early grave
FYI weed intake can't kill. B4 a person can OD on it in a lethal amount, he passes out. More pple hv died 4rm peanut (groundnut) allergies Dan weed intake. Go & get informed. Pure weed smoke hasn't bn sufficiently proven 2 b carcinogenic. Even if it is, it cld only b in d case of extremely xs usage.
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by gemale(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
HMZi:
Puff puff pass!
Receive, puff, cough, pass
Re: Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) by gemale(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
jzdoberman:
Why weed is ILLEGAL?
because it wld f*ck up business 4 d multi-billion dollar tobacco & alcohol beverage industries. Tnk nature provides a product dt can intoxicate yet isn't addictive, has stress reducing benefits, Isn't carcinogenic & make pple feel very gud. If pple started smoking weed, dey wld drastically reduce their cigarette, cigar & alcohol intake & ultimately spoil their market so dey hv 2 continuously vilify Mary Jane & hoodwink d uninformed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And Davido Play Football Together (Photo) / Lady Who Rejected Phyno On 2go Then, Now Begs Him (Video) / Crystabel Goddy: I Have Great Body, I Like Flaunting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.