Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,901 members, 7,906,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) (2856 Views)

Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Davido Brother Chairmanhkn & Sina Rambo Spending Millions At A All White Pool Pa / The Day Money Fell From The Sky: See How Wealthy Businessman Sprayed Millions At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2016
[img]http://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1471407643_608_Meet-self-made-16-year-old-millionaire-with-gold-Bentley-photos.9e8[/img]
– Since age 16 Robert Mfune worked at a money firm and McDonald’s
– The dedicated kid took in the nuts and bolts of double exchanging and has turned into a mogul
– He purchased himself a Bentley and a major house to his glad mother
Robert Mfune dependably realized that diligent work pays off, that is the reason when he turned 16 he began two low maintenance employments – one at McDonalds and alternate as a tea kid for a money firm.
Robert Mfune was only 16 when he took in the rudiments of twofold exchanging while running errands at a fund firm after school
Before long a while later he understood he is fit for being more than only an errand kid, so he took in the essentials of parallel exchanging after his school classes.
By the age of 17 the keen kid had profited to purchase a £130.000 gold Bentley. The adoring child additionally purchased his mother a major house and an auto. Mr Mfune has turned into an independent a tycoon before turning 20!
Talking on his street to achievement the youthful business visionary said: “Attending a university, working at McDonald’s and as a tea kid and exchanging from home was the hardest a great time.
[img]http://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1471407643_749_Meet-self-made-16-year-old-millionaire-with-gold-Bentley-photos.33f[/img]
It’s just like going to uni with the fees you pay and loans you take out, if you’re going to make it big you’ve got to suffer for a few years.
When I was a tea boy I got to learn a few things as I was always with well informed people, from the things I learnt I went home and did my own research.”
Mr Mfune, from Southampton, has also invested his money in coffee shops and houses in England and property in his home country of South Africa.

He added: “I’ve bought my mum a car because I didn’t want people seeing my mum getting a bus when I’m earning a good amount. Then the next step was to get her a nice place so I bought her a house.
It’s fun, it’s nice to have nice cars but I don’t value them as much as people who see me driving a gold car, it’s just a bonus, I’m more about family, friendship and love. My goal is to make is to make people happy.
I’d like to make sure everyone has got what they need and that’s me done. When I was 18, I got a Bentley but when I was 19 I decided to get it wrapped in a gold body kit. I was going to get a different car every year but I thought why not just change my Bentley.
[img]http://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/1471407643_582_Meet-self-made-16-year-old-millionaire-with-gold-Bentley-photos.e7b[/img]

I sent it to Kream Developments who gave it a custom body kit and wrapped it in gold. No-one has got this, it’s the only one in the country. I have friends from school who treat me differently because of something material and now want to be my friend.
Now that I’ve got this though, I’ve got a completely different group of friends. The people who used to see me at the bottom are the same people who are seeing me at the top so of course they’re going to change.”
Despite owning a £250,000 fleet of cars, including a Range Rover and Bentley, the businessman insists he is not materialistic.
Source:http://gistcart.com/he-made-millions-at-the-age-of-16-photos/
Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by Sugarcious(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
But he doesn't look like a 16 year old!!
Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by Raydos: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
sad angry E Nogol Better For Buhari Ooooh

If You 'Coat' Me, I Will 'Suit' You

3 Likes

Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by Pouyan: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Na yahoo boy be that.
Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2016
Am jealous of you bro....a big congrats to you cool

The poster above me though....so every successful person na yahoo guys abi undecided People and "lazy" mentality cry

No be ur fault sha grin

2 Likes

Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by ecu120(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2016
Thank God for him.
Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by Emmybossthug(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is encouraging, please visit our site today for your latest local and foreign musics. www.familiamp3bank.com

Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by prela(f): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
From what again? From being a tea boy From what again? From being a tea boy. Pls tell me sth I don't knw. #CocainPusher
Re: He Made Millions At The Age Of 16 (photos) by jemype(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
prela:
From what again? From being a tea boy From what again? From being a tea boy. Pls tell me sth I don't knw. #CocainPusher
and how many cocaine pushers do u know that tell their grass to grace stories?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Photo Of Runtown Rocking Fela Sweatshirt At His Concert / Sola Sobowale Brings Her Famous 'wedding Party' Dance Moves To Life (photos) / Wizkid, Naomi Campbell, Walk The Runway At A Dolce & Gabbana Fashion Show.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.