Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times (799 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 16 Innocent Photos That Can B Ruined By Your Dirty Mind / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by teewhizzy4real(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Before Sex

Boy : Baby Are You Ready ?

Girl : Yes Am Ready Love We Have Been
Waiting For This For 4 Years Now.

Boy : Yes We Have Love.

Girl : Promise Me You Won't leave Me After Taking My Virginity

Boy : I Promise My Love.

Girl : Okay Love So We Going To Use A Condom?

Boy : Love i Trust You And You Trust Me
Don't See A Reason For Us To Use A Condom.

Girl : Yes Love I Trust You.

Boy : Are You Sure You Ready Love

Girl : Yes Am Ready Boo.

(*10 Mins later, After Sex*)

Boy : Wow That Was Great Love.

Girl : Yes Love It Was Great But Am In Pain Now.

Boy : Sorry Love you Have To Be In Pain
Cause It Was Your First Time.

Girl : Okay Love Hope Second Time It
Won't be Painful.

Boy : Nah Love Second Time It Won't Be painful.

Girl : Okay.

(*Few Days Later*)

Girl : Babe Am Pregnant.

Boy : You What ?

Girl : ( Crying )Am Pregnant.

(The Boy Didn't Say Anything For 5
Minutes, Then He Got Up And Went To His Room and got Back
After 15 Minutes)

Boy : ( On His Knees ) I Have Been WaitingFor This Day For 3 Years So Will You Make Me The Happiest Man In The World Will You please Marry Me ?

Girl : (Crying) Yes I Will Marry You

Boy : Wow Thank You Love I love You So Much.

Girl : I Love You Too My Future Husband.

(9 Months later The girl gave Birth To
Two Beautiful Baby Girls.)

*A Year later they got married* ...

ALL OF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO
BREAK HER HEART !! !! .
*NOT ALL MEN ARE THE SAME! .
LADIES DO YOU GET THAT? .
MEN DO YOU AGREE??
Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by sinaj(f): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Nice nollywood script sad
Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by nsiazu: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
kiss
Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by newsphase(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
So you couldn't keep your dick till after marriage ?

What are you trying to teach the public, that a man choose to have a child before marriage and then propose marriage, why didn't he just propose marriage before they had sex...
Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by UrWorstNitemare: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
....Anoda useless thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by gsley: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Agree
Re: Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times by Trapnigga(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Old sturv

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Man Begging His Girlfriend On The Street While On His Kneels Goes Viral / Groom Price / Silly Things A Guy Does When He Is Sex-starve For A Hot Chic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.