Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,249 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) (666 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by reserved111(m): 10:22am On Aug 17, 2016
When I read a thread about formats or lines etc to woo women I feel unimpressed...

The only thing that may even have a format is KEEPING A WOMAN.

Most times women are even easier to get than to keep just like men.

Assuming a girl is tripping for me as a nice guy and sending all green lights most times even indirectly doing the wooing, the only thing that bothers me is the fact that I DON'T WANT HER TO FALL IN LUV WIT ME AFTER I MIGHT HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MY MISSION.

Note: Not necessarily to use her for sex. But the mess of keeping a pet lol. Most times d pet can even shit on d couch or mess ur environment or even drain ur finances cos most pet eat too much. It takes ur time dat u can use to do some more fruitful tins yet it can't bring any returns. Bath her feed her on milk and egg day after day yet there is no assurance it can't even bark on u wen she is hungry.
Re: There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by reserved111(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2016
The way you approach or woo a woman depends on the situation or scenario. It determines how to compose your language

Besides what works for jack may not work for john.

Cos john and jack are of different personalities. Women hav different needs for a relationship too. Though their taste may be closely related (successful men)

Note: there are levels of success.
Re: There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by naija1stpikin: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2016
This is as true as saying Fela was a Nigerian. I laugh everytime I see such threads with lists of how to woo a girl, how to win a girl bla bla bla

When it comes to wooing a girl, there are no specific steps or rules to follow. No specific scope. Just go to her and use your common sense
Re: There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by naija1stpikin: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by 007Nasky(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2016
... Dis Land z nt 4 sale... Call me wen it makes fp
Re: There Is No Format For Wooing Women (Real Men only) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
Very true. Wish I knew this in my early 20s.
There are some basics which work all the time and on most people e.g. having a sense of style, always using perfume and keeping in shape but overall there's no definite guide or rules to the game.
Before I learned the basics I was always surprised to discover girls finding me attractive out of the blue. It made me doubt myself but check inward deeply for what it was they liked about me. I never found it. I finally learned to stop caring and now enjoy the flow of attraction; if I can't catch the girl I want it doesn't stop others(even those I don't want) from finding me sexy.

(1) (Reply)

4 Signs She’s Your Future Ex-wife / . / She Sounded Funny On The Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.