Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,612 members, 7,932,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:27 PM

A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant (2252 Views)

"How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by K360Degree(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
I was just wondering how possible could a nursing mother got pregnant,
please advise is needed from matured mind and doctors in the house.
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by okirewaju(f): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2016
One month self can get pregnant not to talk of 4 months.

Over possible

3 Likes

Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Over possible.
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by SweetyZinta(f): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2016
hmmmmm, skibororo skibooooo osheeee! complete am for me

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by ubcandid(m): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
i think your wife needs to see a health consultant immediately, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN TO BE BREAST FEEDING AN INFANT!!!!
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
There is no danger in being pregnant and breastfeeding, only concern is that the breasts become really tender. A breastfeeding mother can get pregnant because it is expected she will ovulate 6 weeks after delivery.

6 Likes

Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by ubcandid(m): 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
There is no danger in being pregnant and breastfeeding, only concern is that the breasts become really tender. A breastfeeding mother can get pregnant because it is expected she will ovulate 6 weeks after delivery.

how sure are you about this? are you a medical practitioner? JUST ASKING
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
ubcandid:

Yes I am

2 Likes

Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by Desdemona(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
No Sir, it's not. Except that the breasts may become tender which will be quite uncomfortable for the mother.

ubcandid:
i think your wife needs to see a health consultant immediately, IT IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR A PREGNANT WOMAN TO BE BREAST FEEDING AN INFANT!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by ubcandid(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Desdemona:
No Sir, it's not. Except that the breasts may become tender which will be quite uncomfortable for the mother.

thanks
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by ubcandid(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
ubcandid:

thanks
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by thorpido(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2016
A lot of people don't know they should start family planning from 6weeks after childbirth.Your wife could ovulate even without seeing her period and get pregnant.
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by KanwuliaExtra: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2016
If immaculate EJAKULATION is possible. . . . ? wink
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
no chills at all. smh
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by abbahlovethchi: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
d husband is a dog. .
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by Olasco93: 4:25am On Aug 20, 2016
abbahlovethchi:
d husband is a dog.
We are always too quick to conclude. Meanwhile, I read in another thread before this, of a man who murdered his wife because she refused to have sex with him for fear of getting pregnant again after Seven Children. What would be your verdict about that?
See the link below:
www.nairaland.com/3297789/man-beats-wife-death-denying
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by gidjah(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2016
but you should have put things under control bro,you will let her go tru hell o, handling the preggy situation and catering for that lil baby will not be easy at all o, you be stylishly mean sha.neighbors sef go talk die
Re: A Nursing Mother Of 4month Got Pregnant by Desdemona(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
abbahlovethchi:
d husband is a dog.

And you? What are you?

(1) (Reply)

Court Marriage : Why Are Some Women So Desperate And Bent On It. / Ishilove I nor go marry you again. / Why Are Most Men Wicked In Marriage? (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.