Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:27 AM

Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! (1025 Views)

The Nice Cheap Internet Host And Area Its Hostmego.com Host With Us These Days / Host your website on HIGH SPEED VPS servers... (ONLY #25K incl design) / You Can Now Manage Your Files On DATAFILEHOST. COM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Hello, welcome to FileTent File Portal, with the likes of 4shared, datafilehost, zippyshare, mega... We introduce to you our own newly developed File Hosting Portal...
With www.filetent.com you can upload and save your important files online and by sharing the link if you wish to send the file to your pals..

Basic Features of FileTent.com:

1. Multi-File Upload: Upload multiple files at the same time. Pure HTML5 implementation with upload progress, so no reliance on Flash.
2. Responsive design: Accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop. FileTent automatically re-formats depending on the siz of ur device.
3. Earn Money: the system you can use to make money also available but still under perfect developing to yield better output! so u can earn from ur links.
4. User Profile Area: yes with our file hosting site, you can access your profile area, where u can set either private file upload or public..
5. 1gb file ata time for non-users, 4gb for registered member and 20gb for paid members..
6. drag and drop upload: our file upload size supports drag and drop as we said earlier we use pure HTML5 instead of flash as many old browsers dont support flash.
7. Social Network sharing: Share files with popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Send via email or post straight to a forum.
8. Remote Upload: we also provide remote upload service, whereby you can transfer a file from zippyshare to filetent through the download link!

Those are few of all our features and there are more to enjoy when u take a glance at it, This is the second official File Hosting Website in Nigeria...
We hope to bring you the best spot for ur files online!

Admin
www.FileTent.com

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by NCAN(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice concept...
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by FileTent: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks Sir!
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cool...
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
Hello, welcome to FileTent File Portal, with the likes of 4shared, datafilehost, zippyshare, mega... We introduce to you our own newly developed File Hosting Portal...
With www.filetent.com you can upload and save your important files online and by sharing the link if you wish to send the file to your pals..

Basic Features of FileTent.com:

1. Multi-File Upload: Upload multiple files at the same time. Pure HTML5 implementation with upload progress, so no reliance on Flash.
2. Responsive design: Accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop. FileTent automatically re-formats depending on the siz of ur device.
3. Earn Money: the system you can use to make money also available but still under perfect developing to yield better output! so u can earn from ur links.
4. User Profile Area: yes with our file hosting site, you can access your profile area, where u can set either private file upload or public..
5. 1gb file ata time for non-users, 4gb for registered member and 20gb for paid members..
6. drag and drop upload: our file upload size supports drag and drop as we said earlier we use pure HTML5 instead of flash as many old browsers dont support flash.
7. Social Network sharing: Share files with popular social networks such as Facebook, Twitter & Google+. Send via email or post straight to a forum.
8. Remote Upload: we also provide remote upload service, whereby you can transfer a file from zippyshare to filetent through the download link!

Those are few of all our features and there are more to enjoy when u take a glance at it, This is the second official File Hosting Website in Nigeria...
We hope to bring you the best spot for ur files online!

Admin
www.FileTent.com
hehehehe make file2up know catch you o, but you should have done something different than imitating their designs and using the original template and making it a clone like..
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2016
Rextayne:
hehehehe make file2up know catch you o, but you should have done something different than imitating their designs and using the original template and making it a clone like..
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
Acting like you don't comprehend what i typed, you know yourself that you copied everything from f i l e 2 u p . n e t, lets try to be original atleast. grin
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 11:37am On Oct 10, 2016
Rextayne:
Acting like you don't comprehend what i typed, you know yourself that you copied everything from f i l e 2 u p . n e t, lets try to be original atleast. grin
bro, seems you have loosed nut, original in what terms, so if I use a wordpress theme on my blog and another person also did same, it means he is fake...? filecad. com also use same, I can list up to 4 that uses same software, does that make anyone less important, filecad has been in existent before file2up, does that makes it lesser..? try to think before quoting...
BTW when did php started getting copied..? or you think its a post..?
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
bro, seems you have loosed nut, original in what terms, so if I use a wordpress theme on my blog and another person also did same, it means he is fake...? filecad. com also use same, I can list up to 4 that uses same software, does that make anyone less important, filecad has been in existent before file2up, does that makes it lesser..? try to think before quoting...
BTW when did php started getting copied..? or you think its a post..?
nawa for you, atleast filecad is different in design from file2up and also file2up pays per 1k downloads if you register an account, upload files and share out which the rewards differ by country but i didn't see such in filecad, just change everything, i believe you can do better..
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rextayne:
nawa for you, atleast filecad is different in design from file2up and also file2up pays per 1k downloads if you register an account, upload files and share out which the rewards differ by country but i didn't see such in filecad, just change everything, i believe you can do better..
yea, its same software, just that filecad customized it look..
Talking of the 1k download per.....
I have plan for it, but before I proceed, i must have set some precaution and strict rules... If not naija guys are gonna wreck me...u know..?
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
mokoshalb:
yea, its same software, just that filecad customized it look..
Talking of the 1k download per.....
I have plan for it, but before I proceed, i must have set some precaution and strict rules... If not naija guys are gonna wreck me...u know..?
Lol...Goodluck to you. cheesy
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2016
Rextayne:
Lol...Goodluck to you. cheesy
thanks! cool

1 Like

Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: Filetent.com - Host Your Files Online For Free! by mokoshalb(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
its free

(1) (Reply)

Get Your US Adsense Tax Information Number For A Token / Mlm Script Wanted At Pocket Friendly Price. / Help Me Pay For A Domain On Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.