Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:29 AM

A deal is a deal! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A deal is a deal! (1142 Views)

When You Just Signed A Deal With Burberry / Its A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A deal is a deal! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2006
A guy walks into a doctor's office and stutters, "Do-do-doctor, I've be-be-been stu-stu-stuttering for ye-ye-years, and I ca-ca-can't stand it anymo-mo-more! Can you he-he-help me?"
The doctor answers "Well, I'll have to give you a thorough examination first, but in some cases there is a cure." So the doctor puts the guy through a battery of tests, and says, "I think I know what's causing your stuttering." The guy excitedly asks, "Well, wh-wh-what is it, do- do-doctor?"
"It's your penis. I know that sounds crazy, but you have an unusually large penis - it's almost 1.5 ft long. It seems the weight is putting a strain on your vocal cords which most men never have to deal with.” The guy asks, "Wh-wh-what can we d-d-do?” Well, we could remove it and transplant a shorter one.""Do it!" the guy replies. So they go through the operation, and three weeks later the guy comes in for a follow up appointment. He says, "Doc, you solved my stuttering problem. I don't know how to thank you. But I've only had sex once in three weeks - my wife just doesn't like it anymore with my new, shorter penis. I've thought about it, and I decided I can put up with the stuttering easier than going without the sex - I want you to put my long one back on." The doctor says, "No-no-nope. A d-d-deal's a d-d- deal!"

A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, "Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer.” The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passersby would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone. However he suggested an alternative: He would inscribe, "Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer.”That way, whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark: "That's Strange!"
Re: A deal is a deal! by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2006
Here's another one to show how domineering women are, even after death!

Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven. God comes and says, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St. Peter."
With that said and done, the next time God looked, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

God got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only, one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?” And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."

(1) (Reply)

2 Blondes In Hell / Drunk Hubby / Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.