Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,084 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? (108815 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Bride Wears Simple Ash Coloured Gown To Her White Wedding / Bride Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit On Her Wedding Day / Ghanaian Bride Wears Sneakers On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dear, u are in the best position to analysis it for us
luchee:
Please, is the dress holding the bobi or the bobi is holding the dress?
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by NovusHomo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
morereb10:
What Manner Of Stupidity Is This On A Wedding Day: Is This Fashion Or Madness

What manner of foolishness it this anyway? I am so mad of this wedding dressing that am ready to course even the designer and the bride who put on this dressing. What is really wrong with ladies or nowadays?

How can a pastor even admit this kind of bride into his church to be wedded? These new generation churches are really not helping matters at all. Sometimes you wonder if we are serving the same God. Dressed like this on a wedding day, God know how she dresses conventionally.

Na wa ooooh

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/what-manner-of-stupidity-is-this-is.html

Okay, let me understand this; Muslim women wear Hijab, you are mad; bride wears boobs-baring wedding gown, you are mad. Why is this your business? Who send you? Are you the husband?

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mhen if i was the husband... sad i wud f**k her like its my last on the wedding night..
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Coldfeet(f): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:
For clarity sake (especially to our Muslim friends)

Before you say 'See how these Christians behaves",

You need to know that this woman is not a Christian. Anyone can claim to be a Christian and wed in a church, but not have a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.

A good proof that she isn't yet a child of God is the tattoo on her arm.

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
You did not complete your theory! There's no way a non Christian or someone who doesn't have a relationship with Christ will walk into a Christ filled church and be wed dressed like that!

It's either she and the so called church and minister are worldly people or that setting isn't a church.

Moreover putting on a white dress doesn't automatically mean a church wedding! Women wear white when they wed in Las Vegas by those pay as you go chaplains.

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by ezigr8(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
from clapping na we take de enter dance...

fashion madnex
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by harlee(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
When olosho decide to marry
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by 2eggs1goal: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Olosho Bride
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Princepoint(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
rented gown
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by lurdkriss: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
That's what happens when u carry olosho take do wife
See d tattoes wey. Dey her 2 arms
I'm so sorry for hu eva dat man is undecided
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Azord(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
IT IS FASHION AND MADNESS
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
If you wear something like that, DO NOT be embarrassed of pulling it up as many times as you need to.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by ahahnow: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
When someone finally marries a retired ashewo
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by danxzy: 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
her boobs is too much and the wedding gown is not her size

madness vs end time bride

after showing the hole world your breast you still say it meant for ur husband and kids witout knowinng that it has been tasted with eye

idiot

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by nsamchizzy: 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
ADONBLIVIT!!
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by adeoba2008(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
She supposed to have gone to the altar naked. I wonder what type of Pastor conduct this "Holy Matrimony"
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by kan12(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Are you lasisi's gf?
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by timtunday: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fantastically spoilt! Maybe forced into the wedding therefore trying to find a new suitor who is interested in "milk factory "
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by seunakin231(m): 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Olosho.... she borrowed it joooo
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by onward4life(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Daxwell19:
this is a superb madness.100%madness

How she is going to be treated after she enters this new family is not even her concern. To me nothing like women right because to them it is never going to be complete unless women start walking completely naked!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Kenturkey048(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Make we talk truth that wedding na olosho wedding..
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Johnnoo(m): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
embarassed

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by UyiIredia(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
I gotta say, I love those boobs.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by lorenzy26(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
wat is d name of dis church abeg
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by NERO2015(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is stupidity.God pls give us good wives and husbands not an unfortunate husband that married such lady.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by SmathGate(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:

You need to know that this woman is not a Christian. Anyone can claim to be a Christian and wed in a church, but not have a relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
i like the way you say for clarity sake (especially to our muslims friends).. the same thing happens all over the world where we have terrorists that commits all sorts of crimes in the name of Allah and people are so quick to label them MUSLIMS. BUT ARE THEY Muslims? NO!!. likewise in Islam a man can claim to be a muslim but doesn't have a relationship with the God he claims he is serving or follow His rules. the fact that terrorists kill without any human form of reasoning is proof that they are not MUSLIMS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by joanana(f): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
m speechless....

on your day you this rubbish to church . I blame the pastor that allowed her to wear this rubbish inside the church, I blame her husband to be for agreeing to this rubbish ..... anyway e no concern me
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by djmadridal: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not necessarily done in a church, it may be a registry.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by susolzik(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Interesting15:

God is love.
Jesus is Lord forever.
I hope you don't call boko haram members Muslim too!
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by Codes151(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
I like d boobs
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by henryadex(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Why do we blame church for what church has not done, did the op see the pastor engaging them together
BE INDEPENDENT OF GOD AND BE DEPENDENT ON THE DEVIL
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
okonja:
The wedding gown was borrowed
and that resulted to arrant display of daylight madness all in d name of fashion.
Re: Bride Wears Boobs-Popping Wedding Gown: Is This Fashion Or Madness? by tunahper(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Dis one na shame.... See as d breast fall sef like nigeria's naira cheesy the boobs sef dey undergo economy recession grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Celebrate Birthday In A Weird Way, Allows Well Wishers Play With Privates / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.