Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,259 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:26 PM

How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 (2423 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys.. My first post after serving my 4 months ban term. cheesy

back to the matter.

On a very cool sunny day, i drove to Akure shopping mall to purchase some materials for my wedding. (i would be wedding my sweetheart come saturday).

I alighted from my SUV, check my Rolex watch, it was already 4pm. I wasted no time further and stormed the mall becuase it's getting late.

As soon as entered the mall, i was greeted with a "beauty"..

I was shopping but all my mind was focused on this bootilicious lady. I rounded up without much ado just to speak to this lady.

I sharpally pay for my materials and went out to wait for this gorgeous figure. I must fucck this poossy i concluded in my mind.

When she finally came out, i made a move.. I went up to her

hello beauty, you look like a goddess, may i offer you a ride?

Who no like better thing? SUV for that matter.

She smiled and said no.. I can walk. My house is not too far.

I knew she was forming posh! I told her its getting dark.. Let me help you.

She finally agreed to enter my SUV.. we were gisting and gisting until we got to sabo in ore. We stopped in the market because i wanted to see my friend there.

I was charging my iphone6 in my car.. I didnt know this lady was a phone thief.. Before i got back to my SUV car, the lady was nowhere to be found. I waited for like 30 minutes for her but she didnt come back.

I got angry and zoomed off. I didnt realise the lady ran away with my iphone6 until i got to my house..

I wanted to make a call, lo and behold, my iphone6 was gone.. As a big boy, i wanted to cry but will my cry bring it back? All my messages, articles and many more valuable goods on my phone were gone.

Warning to my fellow poossy niggars, stop picking strangers.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 17, 2016

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ok
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by softtouch2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
You are lucky she didn't disappear with your SUV grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thank goodness you know you're a püssy nigga.

You deserve what you got.
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Hi guys.. My first post after serving my 4 months ban term. cheesy

Your last thread was on Jun, it's safe to assume that wasn't a 4 month ban and even safer to assume you weren't banned.

So, if you can tell a lie in the first 12 words of this rubbish, it's safe to assume you are a vagabond who's greatest possession in life is a Techno phone.

Stop the cheap attention seeking

13 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by faruz: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
I have nothing to say..

Ladyf wha ya say
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
you iphone 6 abeg stop lying

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Your last thread was on Jun, it's safe to assume that wasn't a 4 month ban and even safer to assume you weren't banned.

So, if you can tell a lie in the first 12 words of this rubbish, it's safe to assume you are a vagabond who's greatest possession in life is a Techno phone.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Forzap: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Weyrey....kip deceivin urself undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Bawsse(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

Lol dem don catch am

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
bro,practice more on how to be a good writer,I assure you, you will do more than this soon.

#shalom
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
sebi you wanted to carry girl with big yarnsh and big boobs... undecided undecided
those wey dey carry no be human being?
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Bawsse:

Lol dem don catch am

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
some people we just be laing Satan sef we just be opening mouth ....

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by mizzbouqui(f): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
undecided
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
softtouch2:
You are lucky she didn't disappear with your SUV grin grin grin
the thin taya me bro.. All these thief thief ladies sef
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Thank goodness you know you're a püssy nigga.

You deserve what you got.
do u have a heart at all? My phone was stolen and u could say is this
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:

i was just exagerating.. You should have known better... Besides, i was banned
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Sexytemi(f): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
A picture of your iPhone 6, the lady and your SUV or you're lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by ladyF(f): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
faruz:
I have nothing to say..

Ladyf wha ya say
hehehe

The thing must have dropped somewhere. Ladies no dey tif grin
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
you iphone 6 abeg stop lying
poor boy
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Sexytemi:
A picture of your iPhone 6, the lady and your SUV or you're lying.
u are asking too much
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
my sweet@.. Howfa
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
my sweet@.. Howfa
you dont know her,stop being a mumu, she opened her account some months back

1 Like

Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
some people we just be laing Satan sef we just be opening mouth ....
i am too big to lie bru
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

you dont know her,stop being a mumu, she opened her account some months back
she is my crush
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
DESNAT:
bro,practice more on how to be a good writer,I assure you, you will do more than this soon.

#shalom
i am not a writer.. I am just sharing my ugly experience i had with a thief
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Forzap:
Weyrey....kip deceivin urself undecided undecided
lol
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
sorry and take heart iphone6 na small thing grin
Re: How A Lady I Met In Akure Shopping Mall Stole My Iphone6 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
Berlyn:
sorry and take heart iphone6 na small thing grin
coming from a 1500 glo bonanza phone user cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Guy Or Lady,what's Your Greatest Fear About Marriage / Meet Members Of My Family / Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.