Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,624 members, 7,918,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

"Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court (20738 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Husband Step Out In Style For "Alter Ego" Premiere / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Orikinla(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by lollyofafrica(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice good for her
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Hope they don't expect us to think the setting is in nigeria. Can't they do simple research to know how lawyers really dress in court? Haba nigeria. . angry
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by tellwisdom: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2016
Tolexander:
lovely!

This is a kind of advocate one needs in court. The judge will just be carried away by the lovely beautiful look of the advocate and forget to convict the criminal.

2 Likes

Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by SURYSuri(f): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Anaskie:
How can a female lawyer be wearing a male bib on a collared shirt? The other lady didn't even put on a bib on her black top.

The producer should have done a little research. Just two minutes in an actual court room, to see how female lawyers wouldn't have hurt him.

Nollywood won't kill somebody.
I wonder o with this nollywood people, no judge will recognise a female lawyer dress without her collarette.

1 Like

Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Lovexme(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hope it's interesting like Sydney Sheldon's tell me your dream

That's the ONLY novel I've read. Can't remember much, just the title.
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Sexytemi(f): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2016
Lovexme:

That's the ONLY novel I've read. Can't remember much, just the title

It has to do with alter ego, the main character in d novel had 2 alter ego Which she knew Nothing of, and committed about 5/6 murders without realizing she was the one committing the the crimes. ...
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Lovexme(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

It has to do with alter ego, the main character in d novel had 2 alter ego Which she knew Nothing of, and committed about 5/6 murders without realizing she was the one committing the the crimes. ...

Thanks for the highlight. I'll probably go skim through it again.
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by bonna4u(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Why do lawyers wear this awful blond looking wigs on their head? So disgusting!
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by stubbornman(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2016
mytime24:
k
you're beautiful...no doubt
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by Sexytemi(f): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Lovexme:

Thanks for the highlight. I'll probably go skim through it again.

Uwccheesygrin
Re: "Alter Ego" Barrister Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Representing Her Client In Court by seenter84: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2016
I want 2 just prack a wet healthy puci

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan's Native Attire at AMVCA: Hit or Miss? / Uche Ogbodo Becomes Weight Loss Expert, Organizes Bootcamp To Help Fans / Melvitto Mel Allie-Owe Slams Wizkid, Tekno, Iyanya, Wande Coal, Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.